Clinchfield Proto pt1aa

rweber95

Does anyone know where to get a bunch of missing dependencies for the Clinchfield Proto pt1aa,<kuid:238039:1101> route?

Bob

...the place to start...

:cool: I don't know the version you asked about, the ProtoClinch has been released & is way more interesting.

TrainzPro Routes Download Depot is the place to start...

And you must register both in the Forum and again in the Download Depot (DD) , as they are two seperate servers .

--- ,dave

And after you download it you still have to look for a bucketload of missing assets. sigh.:'(

Roy

edit
shouted too soon, just seen the release thread with all the links.
oops

Last edited:
As long as it has all the track, just grab the assets you can find and delete all the other missing assets in Surveyor and put your own favorites in.

:cool: Claude

Hallo rweber95.
From what I can remember (I've lost my notes) a lot of the missing assets I put in to the Clinchfield route were Hog textures, so just put your own textures onto the terrain/ground for them. (whats available in Surveyor)
Also, I think most of the other missing assets were really nice buildings from here:

http://www.roltrainz.hu/

I suppose the best way is to download the whole lot of scenery items/assets from that site really.:p:'(
Good looking stuff (most of the East European stuff is) but a bit heavy on the frame rates.
Not too sure if the coal loading scenery assets are on the DLS.
Hope that helps.:D

Wayne UK

Back