City Skylines, a new city simulator.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Trainz Forums.

A magical land where people make it their goal just to denounce the statements of other people who they've probably never met, and live as far away as the other side of the planet.

Resolving this is not my job, but it really boils down to two options

a) we can all agree to let the issue fade away in this thread, and instead choose to PM each other
or
b) we can find a moderator, and ask for the thread to be locked

I see. In that case, do you mind kindly continuing your rhetoric in one of your many other pedantic threads? Because I believe John started this thread for people who are A) satisfied with their purchase of B) a new game that they just bought and C) having fun, you don't seem to fit in either of these categories.

Lol, good, thank you, I would love that. If you won't inject mindless comments about my posts, I won't comment on yours. Let us agree on this much.

You are completely nuts. I am surprised you are still allowed to comment here at all... I have had my fill of your comedy hour, have fun crying about a game. I guess ill go live for video games in a virtual world now :hehe:

You are completely nuts. I am surprised you are still allowed to comment here at all... I have had my fill of your comedy hour, have fun crying about a game. I guess ill go live for video games in a virtual world now :hehe:

Go to your happy place. Whatever works for you.

Last edited:
Nah mate, I'll just pour myself a cup and let everyone here insult me and trash my name. I already have my own personal difficulties with handling frustration, so I'll just sit here and watch.

Please, say every nasty and demoralizing thing about me or anyone else here. I won't say a single thing back, but rather enjoy your speech.

Love,
Me

edit: this is some great coffee, too :)

I see. In that case, do you mind kindly continuing your rhetoric in one of your many other pedantic threads? Because I believe John started this thread for people who are A) satisfied with their purchase of B) a new game that they just bought and C) having fun, you don't seem to fit in either of these categories.

When somebody (in this case, Paradox) left out some important points about the product in question, those are valid topics of discussion as well.

If you don't want anybody questioning whatever it is you are posting about, perhaps a public forum isn't the best place to post. Again, not a hard concept.

You guys are really missing out on some great coffee here. It's a shame I can't pour you a cup, RRSignal, as you're over 1000 miles away

While you guys are fighting I can say that I've downloaded this game and it is quite enjoyable. I'm already in the process of making a custom map of my hometown. The foundation is there to make a great game.
73d2e45e3391712f1734b424930e14fe.jpg

I'm not familiar with Cities: Skylines map making. Can you import geographical data or topography maps or is it all by hand?

Paradox left out some important points about the product in question

Again, not a hard concept.

Talk about hard concepts. Numerous times you have been shown where the Steam requirement is clearly shown. If you are not able to read these or logically deduce that Steam=internet, maybe critical thinking really isn't your cup of tea.

I'm not familiar with Cities: Skylines map making. Can you import geographical data or topography maps or is it all by hand?

The maps are made from greyscale maps of 1081 by 1081 that can be imported. Go here to find the maps.
http://terrain.party/

Added note: This game has very interesting water physics...something the Trainz folks might want to take note of.

Last edited:
NerdCubed was certainly excited about those water physics in his video. I'm planning on picking up the game during the next steam sale, and immediately getting to work on a replica of Seattle :)

Talk about hard concepts. Numerous times you have been shown where the Steam requirement is clearly shown. If you are not able to read these or logically deduce that Steam=internet, maybe critical thinking really isn't your cup of tea.

Once again, when I went to that page on March 12th, that statement was not there only the little mention of a Steam key. Perhaps my ad-blocker blocked it (highly doubtful, because it's not blocking it now), but it's more likely it wasn't there. You make an awful lot of ASSumptions that about things. I'm not sure why you can't grasp a concept after it's been told to you umpteen times, as with many other things. I can only conclude you're trying to troll.

Last edited:
You guys are really missing out on some great coffee here. It's a shame I can't pour you a cup, RRSignal, as you're over 1000 miles away

Hehe, coffee is one of those things I wish I liked. I've tried. Pour me a cup of tea, though, and I'd offer you a genuine Philly cheesesteak in return. :)

Guys, any further bashing of Steam as a whole, or attacking users in this thread will not be tolerated and infractions/bans will be handed out. Please keep this topic on track.

Back