cdp2 and rar files

muniman

*walking in slow-motion*
Hello everyone!

How do I install .cdp2 and/or rar files? I've been using the same method I use for cdp files and it's not working. (save to desktop, open CMP, drag file into CMP, it installs) I've also tried, in CMP to go to "File > import CDPs", but it looks only for .cdp files and I cannot change it to include .cdp2 files.

Thanks! :)

What version of TRS are you using? I'm guessing TRS06.

cdp2 files are for TC1/2 or TC3. They can installed into TRS06 (remove the 2 from the file name) but may not work, as the items were more than likely made specifically for TC1/2 or TC3.

Rar files, they're a bit like zip files. Not sure of what programs will open them, except for WinRar.

Zec

7-Zip also handles .rar-files and is my personal favourite as I've used it for years now. Very simple app. completely free, no trial etc.

Do a search in the forum for winrar and rar and you should find a thread that gives you some alternative freeware programs to WinRar (I don't know it offhand).

If you download Winrar demo it glitches and you keep it for free. But it brings up a message everytime you use it after the trial.

If you download Winrar demo it glitches and you keep it for free. But it brings up a message everytime you use it after the trial.

It only shows the messege if you open winrar first by opening it from a shortcut...using it from the context menu (right click on your .rar file) it does not show the "please register" messege.

Back