Can't install new content and don't know how to solve this issue

Mario1234500

Trainz Veteran
I haven't played TRS19 in a few months, but I bought trainz plus and I stopped playing the game and short while before the membership ran out, and when I go to install any content that's from a site, it will always come up with this error:

- <NULL> This installation is not yet authorised to install third-party content. Ensure you have entered your username and restarted Trainz prior to importing content.

I don't know how to solve this and I've tried clearing my information from the internet tab on trainz settings, then closing the game, or restarting my computer, and then opening TRS19 back up and re-entering my login details, but it still isn't working, and neither working after a database repair. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Help desk by the sound of it.

To add, you need an active membership for Plus to work.

Last edited:
Trainz Plus requires an active Trainz Plus or Gold Class membership.

I can't see an order for TRS19 on your account so perhaps you have purchased it using a different account? Helpdesk will be able to sort out an account merge etc.

What do you mean by order for TRS19?

It might be because i purchased the game on steam and then entered the information to get Download Station access for TRS19 content and then downloaded the non-steam TRS19 version in order for Trainz Plus to work.

It might be because i purchased the game on steam and then entered the information to get Download Station access for TRS19 content and then downloaded the non-steam TRS19 version in order for Trainz Plus to work.

Definitely one for the helpdesk as you have TRS19 on your Timeline so it should be working properly?

STEAM version is not Plus compatible yet

Back