trainz 2012-11-21 07-19-37-86.jpg

trainz 2012-11-21 07-19-47-01.jpg

trainz 2012-11-21 07-22-43-25.jpg

trainz 2012-11-21 07-23-09-24.jpg

Roy;)

Last edited:
Goooood morning Thailand Happy Thanksgiving with good and very bad news

Good morning all!

this morning when woke up to late after horrible upload thai deps day yesterday this morning I startedmy computer and not work and still not work. the nearst "dealer" is 700km so that is the bad news no more pc for doing the big job and go online today!

The good news we have everything also in EU just in time so my webmaster family takes care of opening the doors around 11 am local thai time.

lucky i still have the ipad to do some ex work mailing messaging but no picts or any other thing can be done so all is as is but not bad at all when you go in our store.

as soon as i get the sign from EU the door is open I will post it here and on my fb page ok?
bare with me I am still in shock how this can happen first time in 9 years my desktop let me down at the worst possible moment ......:confused:

Till later

roy:wave:

Roy
It's certainly bad news about your PC, but at least you have the completed route uploaded to the Website, it could have been worse. You mentioned about Facebook don't forget that a lot of us don't understand such things.
Visited the Website and signed on it's a good idea splitting the Mountain Division into three for those Trainzers with interest in the Passes. Bought the complete route will now download Free Download Manager in readiness. I always buy the DVD versions but this time I will make my own. (for security reasons)

Regards

Ken

Ken, thank you for the great comment and do not worry about the downloads if you ever need another dl no problem.

Regards,

roy:wave:

A quick technical note: I just bought the route, and in downloading the various files associated with it, using Firefox 17.0, I'm finding that all the files seem to come with an extra ".htm" stuck on the end of the file name. For example, "cpr_mountain_sub_ts14_1.0.exe.htm". The files work fine once I strip the unnecessary ".htm" from their names, but you might want to mention this to your web master. The route itself runs smoothly and looks gorgeous, but it seems to take a very long time to load the new view any time I change viewpoints, probably because it's so awesomely huge and detailed ... :eek::udrool: ... I expect I'll be enjoying this marvel for a long time! :) Thank you!

Bare with me this ipad I give up for typing checking correcting syncing worhtless!

OMG this ipad almost kills me wait a little bit the comp is repaired and coming home this moring and I can work and answer/support on a normal windows capable fast computer. to hell with the ipad just a very expensive toy for showing picts and vids.
Aaarrgrrgggh.... Sorry guys I will post and email later details of tips and tricks on trainz redraw problems not my route redraw problems ok?
thanks for supporting us and welcome to the family which is growing by the minute wow WOW:mop::clap:

Warmest regards,

Roy:confused:

Ps love to hae ipad for sure:(

Last edited:
btw why does it say limited edition everywhere on the website... atm i dont have money to spare to buy the 3 in one route... darn Life have its priorities I guess :p hopefully next year it will still be there :)

Rogers Pass route 5 hours up is the way 4 you with superb vistas

morning Cabuse,

Well I thought there are people not willing to drive more than 10 hours up and down passes and made what i cal with my best English of course limited so not full route only the passes and trail and for a limited time if after a certain period everyone looks for the 3 in 1 route the full version there is no need for the "smaller";) ones.
Example the Rogers Pass is a minimum 5 hour drive if no shunting and might fit for you purpose and have the jewel on the crown of the entire route.
Kicking Horse Pass and the Columbia River Basin each are about minimum 3 hours if no shunting and other activities so each route can run fully on its own without having the feeling missing something, and yes the vistas are the same.
So I think that Roger Pass might be excellent for you covering Viktor Lake all the way to Lake Kinbasket is that a deal, think so, hope so dear friend!

let me know your thought!

warmest regards,

Roy:wave:

new zips work smooth as silk from my website

st let everyone know Ray installed the new zips and i tested one smooth as silk!

Roy;):cool:

Having seen all the route on surveyor and driven about a third of it I think I can give you a quick review, of course if you wish I can give you one when I have spent more time with the route.Scenery/Detail 10/10 it looks like Canada, its detailed everywhere I look there is something and most importantly the route is wide enough so I cant see over the edge this irritates me the most on Trainz routes just takes away any feel of reality!
Driving feel 9/10 Cant complain route works well in DCC and Cab mode and speed limits are appropriately set. You do run at a slow crawl for most of it however this allows you to take in the scenery and immerse yourself in the route...its a shame there arent more cameras placed around the route but hey I might place a few more myself
Rolling stock 6/10 There are a few cool new things especially the museum and the planes however in general TS12 lacks Canadian rolling stock so it wouldve been nice to see one or two items like in Marias PAss
Size/Feel 8.5/10 It feels real (partially to the scenery) its long enough distance wise to make it stand alone and feel once you finish a run through that you have infact achieved something unlike many other routes which are 2-4 hours long usually closer to 2 that just feel too short. I did expect more for 10 hours drive I must admitt and it can feel tedious going at 12mph so I have started cheating ad going at 15-20mph instead. Yes I know this was to keep things real.
Sessions, wont say anything would be nice to have a few especially with maybe one each eastward and westward with AI traffic to give it an even better realistic feel
Download 5/10 Sorry its a pain, It would be nice to have everything in one download file and to use an installer like many other payware routes or at least not 12 downloads its very easy to miss one as i did.
I would definitely recommend this route to anyone, the price looks daunting but it is definitely worth it...I am shocked by the level of detail as it surpassed even that of the Murchison Layout
Overall 9.5/10 (not an average) I am impressed!
Dom

He Cabuse,
On the website I show the entire CPR Mountain sub as a 3 in 1 bundle.
This is a 10+hour drive no shunting incl.
Separate the Rogers Pass covering Viktor Lake west of Revelstoke all the way via the 2 very long tunnels and Stoney Creek, Rogers Y, Lake Kinbasket to Redgrave I-portal.
This is a minimum 5 hour drive the most difficult once and vistas unseen in any trainz version ever!
This one I adviced for you in this case to have a start.

The other shorte one is Columbia Rvier Basin covering Griffith siding, Lake Kinbasket to Golden SE connecting Iportal Windermere and in Golden north yard connecting IP kicking horse
This a 3.5 hour minimum drive no shunting included!

the other one Kicking Hose Pass covering Field/Ottertail all the way via Kicking Horse river to Golden East IP Windermere.
This is a 3.5 hour minimum drive no shunting included!

the Vancouver Calgary project is divided in 5 major subdivisions from which CPR Mountain Sub is the first release and also called internal route #4.
Picts from Greaer Vancouver area this is the internal route # 1 Casade Subdivision (huge and biggest ever) included and release time 2014.
Thompson Subdivision route # 2 release time 2014.
Sushwap and Laggan Subdivision route #3 and 4 release time 2013.

hope this detailed overview help you to choose well.

Best regards,

Roy

Last edited:
hi Isegrinn! Thanks for the nice comment.
Ning says feel free to visit the store click the link below;)
Thank u 4 the good wishes, most appreciated and already behind expectiations, not even 2 days open.
Ning laugh and restock some almost empty shelves:hehe:

Roy

es you know the hot spots for nice shots

:clap:Wow very nice you show our heart with these picts.
one advice if taking picture run it in OGL and see the absolute difference in trees far away much better than Dx but lose some fps but fps is not always the correct measure and still run smooth even at 15fps or lower

Thank puffingbilly

Roy:cool:

Who said maybe good to have some more camera shot points/spots.
Well to be honest I tried it once and gave up fast as almost every corner is a hot spot when you run this route you will know what I mean and concur!

Roy;)

Back