Can someone help?

bmjank

I bought a new first class ticket a week ago. When I try to download the content manger says (unable to download the sever appears to be full) I reset my user name and password 3 times clearing the down loader each time but no luck can someone help?

I bought a new first class ticket a week ago. When I try to download the content manger says (unable to download the sever appears to be full) I reset my user name and password 3 times clearing the down loader each time but no luck can someone help?

When this happens, I go the Download Station and I download by the web site.

This may seem an obvious question, but did you activate your FCT in your profile? I have seen quite a few times where people bought first class tickets and then forgotten to activate them.

The reason I am asking this question is because (sometimes) the first class servers can handle more users downloading at any one time.

Shane

Unable to download

I am having the same problem and Im very frustrated with it. I have done everything I can find to do on the forums and I still cant download from the website or from the content manager.

Working now

Well the downloading is working, reset user and password cleared all downloads and ran 2010 as admin in vista like I did the last time and for some reason it worked this time.

Back