Cajon Pass WIP

Look I might be a rookie at trainz but i have mostly JR and USLW and RRMods content so I know whats good and whats not im up for betta too if you have room since im getting trainz 12 or 10 whichever one will work with this route.

Best regards Colbe.

Look I might be a rookie at trainz but i have mostly JR and USLW and RRMods content so I know whats good and whats not im up for betta too if you have room since im getting trainz 12 or 10 whichever one will work with this route.

Best regards Colbe.
I believe this one is going to be TS10 as TS12 has Mojave-Barstow sub built in

I believe this one is going to be TS10 as TS12 has Mojave-Barstow sub built in
The Mojave-Barstow Sub is built in to TS12!?! Good gravy... how'd I miss that!?

Unless you meant just the Mojave Sub, which is Bakersfield to Mojave over Tehachapi Pass... :D Barstow is not included in that (unless I am really missing something...)

Regards,
MSP

AWESOME! Yes I would like to be put down for testing. And also are you saying I should get ts12 or ts10??

If you need any help (not sure how I could help as I have little knowledge in anything) even with just how proto it is let me know :)

EDIT: I can tell you how proto the line along the 66 in Jasper, Barstow, and Dagget is I don't know much about San Bernadino to Jasper

There is no place on the entire line between San Bernardino and Daggett called "Jasper".

Todd
UP Engineer

AWESOME! Yes I would like to be put down for testing. And also are you saying I should get ts12 or ts10??

I would recomend both...but if you're new in Trainz I would say ts12. There's alot of older Trainz content that will still work in ts10, but not in ts12, but I imagine that most of the content will get updated over time, so I'd still say ts12. On the other hand, you can stick with ts09, and my route should still work since ts10 and 09 are very similar.

i new to making Routes
like The UP overland Route From Ogden UT To Green River WY I Seem To Bee So Slow :'(

Awesome work mate, and as I said I can do all the trackmarks and triggers, but the signals should be put in first (After all trackwork is done, it has to be!!)

Jamie

Update

I got ts12 today and I'm pleased to announce that the route works just fine, error free:D And man, those draw distances really make a difference

A shot from TS12...
wridenour_20111104_0000.jpg

Back