C&O and Pere Marquette Steam

crohakon

Anyone here have some insight into what types of steam locomotives ran on the C&O and Pere Marquette lines? I know that In Grand Haven, MI there is a restored (at least on the outside) Big Boy with the Pere Marquette name on it. I doubt these were the most common though. I am creating a fictional layout based off of Montague and Whitehall Michigan during the lumber era.

Anyone here have some insight into what types of steam locomotives ran on the C&O and Pere Marquette lines? I know that In Grand Haven, MI there is a restored (at least on the outside) Big Boy with the Pere Marquette name on it. I doubt these were the most common though. I am creating a fictional layout based off of Montague and Whitehall Michigan during the lumber era.

It's not a big boy if it's PM.

Hello. I'm trying to make a Pere Marquette N-2 kitbash out of a K&L C&O Kawnah. The problem is I don't know how to move the headlight to the center of the smoke box door, nor switch out the pilot for that of a PM berk. I could use some detailed advice on how to do so.

Back