Bummer for me, everything I worked for are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is N3V allowing this deranged anti-social to continue?
.It is the responsibility of N3V to manage this and not become one of the several social sewers that exist on the Net today.

Why is N3V allowing this deranged anti-social to continue?
.It is the responsibility of N3V to manage this and not become one of the several social sewers that exist on the Net today.

I refer you to the following earlier post in this thread

He has been told to change his password(s) by multiple people (including two moderators) via multiple channels (forum posts, private messages, reactions to his forum reports).
He fails to do so or not understand that if you save your password in your browser wherever you use it, others have access.

I have given up explaining.
I have reached the point of considering banning him for some time as he keeps bothering moderators (and now again the community).

It is his problem and responsibility and only he can solve it. Not a moderator, not N3V, nobody but himself.

But if anyone wants to (politely) give it another go, feel free. I will leave the topic open for now.
It often pays to read the earlier posts before letting fly with criticisms

Hey all.. you know, each person has the option to just totally ignore this thread and not even open it... Thought for the New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back