Bulk Asset for Track and Texture Not Working

up9100

When I try to add ballast texture underneath the track using the bulk asset tool, it keeps saying invalid configuration. I have TRS19 Platinum edition.

Check that the track is really a track and not a bridge.

Try other combinations to see if it is specific to those assets.

Sometimes the track loses its track-ness and becomes something else. When this occurs, track objects won't attach to the track either. This is one of those weird issues that first appeared in TANE but is very elusive and difficult to catch because it's so random.

My fix is to open the track for edit and submitting, but a database repair may help with that instead which is a lot easier.

Nothing is working. I attempted a database repair and have used similar assets. I even open up the config files and redid the textures with the images2tga tool. Is this feature only available for Trainz+ users. I don't have Trainz+

Nothing is working. I attempted a database repair and have used similar assets. I even open up the config files and redid the textures with the images2tga tool. Is this feature only available for Trainz+ users. I don't have Trainz+

You don't need to touch config.txt files.

Try an Extended Database Repair. Press CTRL while starting the database repair. This will take a little bit longer because it digs deeper. If this doesn't work, then we'll try something else.

I lost the ability to auto texture under splines when the official release of SP5 happened. It is a Trainz plus feature and is no longer available on TRS19 as plus only works with the latest version, which is now TRS22

Back