Browser confusion at Download Station

SCR

I cannot log onto Download Station using MS Internet Explorer as my browser but I can log into the forum and post this message. If I use Google Chrome as my browser, I can log onto Download Station but the downloads don't work. If I complain to Support@Auran, they tell me I'm not registered even having sent me an e-mail confirming my logon and password.

In order to download, you need to register the Trainz version you are using....that's probably the registration they are talking about....it's different than registering for this forum....:cool:

Thanks, I may have brought the problem on myself since I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software lately. I had however downloaded successfully in previous months. Is the Download Station use restricted to Internet Explorer?
Would it have to be your default browser. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Thanks, I may have brought the problem on myself since I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software lately. I had however downloaded successfully in previous months. Is the Download Station use restricted to Internet Explorer?
Would it have to be your default browser. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Firefox works fine as does IE 8.

Profile, trainz, serial number will list your registered serial numbers. You must have one here to be able to download from the DLS.

Cheerio John

Back