Bridges, again.

Fierogt87

Addicted to TranzDEM
I cant be the only one dealing with these issues of TRS22 treating bridges and track as two separate entities... I have tried three or four different bridges here all with varying results. in this attempt, there is nothing I could do to get the track and bridges to line up. adding a spline point to the track results in an immobile spline point. Note: nothing in this picture has "straighten spline" applied. and applying it, changes nothing.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Since TANE or TS12 SP1 HF4, bridges are no longer considered track unless they are created as track and are own entity related to tunnels. If you want to use a super-bendy plate girder bridge, this may be helpful:

<kuid2:430547:101717:1> YR Bridge Plate Girder Super Bendy. You can then put the same bridge supports underneath.

From the looks of your picture that bridge was not designed to bend. The segments are too long. You can try John's suggestion or I have a couple of bridges that should work. One is built in and the other was just uploaded to the DLS a few days ago. Look under JJS for the built in one in the track tab and on the DLS look for JJS and Thermalito Diversion pool bridge. My kuid is 46819. The Thermolito bridge may be a reskin of John's recommendation. Can't remember. It has a light grey worn look to it.

Jack

Back