Brand New Frisco 1522 model from TrainzAmerica

Your wheels could use some work--the counterweights on the three standard drivers are smaller and the Scullin driver has a large counterweight.

I'm actually pretty impressed with the level of detailing there. I'll try to help with pics and stuff if you have any specific areas you want help in--I have a fairly large library of research material covering most major railroads.

3qtr.jpg

Last edited:
Your wheels could use some work--the counterweights on the three standard drivers are smaller and the Scullin driver has a large counterweight.

I'm actually pretty impressed with the level of detailing there. I'll try to help with pics and stuff if you have any specific areas you want help in--I have a fairly large library of research material covering most major railroads.

3qtr.jpg

Would be appreciated. I am aware of the wheels which are the next thing to be redone. I cant seem find any large schematics of Frisco.

Last edited:
Looking good to me. High quality steam engines are lacking in Trainz, so im glad to see creators such as yourself making some great looking engines.

Looks great man! If you need some bell and whistle sounds hit me up!

I actually have a recording of the whistle and bell but I would really like to upgrade them. Only problem is that due to frisco being retired, there aren't many recordings of her whistle echoing. I also need to find her engine sounds -_- Thats going to be the really fun part.

I actually have a recording of the whistle and bell but I would really like to upgrade them. Only problem is that due to frisco being retired, there aren't many recordings of her whistle echoing. I also need to find her engine sounds -_- Thats going to be the really fun part.

I make the echo's myself....i have a few in mind that may work for you

Back