Boxcar Project Series 2 (56k warning)

Cozmo®

Well...I'm in the mood for skinning again. Started the boxcar project series 2. Startin off with 40 footers followed by 50footers, then 60footers, etc. Here's the first batch... And once again, if you want something skinned, post a request..
PIC-0157-1.jpg

PIC-0158.jpg

PIC-0159.jpg

PIC-0160.jpg

PIC-0162-1.jpg

PIC-0163-1.jpg

PIC-0164.jpg

That last one there is for Nikos :D

I'll post the next batch soon.

Cheers,
Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 more, Little Rock Western (LRWN),

Southern Pacific Hydra-Cushion similar to this:
4d32cm9.jpg

& Cotton Belt Hydra Cushion Similar to this:
2afk306.jpg

I'm from Arkansas so that's why I am so interested in Arkansas roads. Thanks so much Cozmo for taking requests for your cars it is greatly appreciated. -William

Last edited:
Ahh here's somethin for you all... an unreleased mesh... 50ft 6in Gunderson Hi-Cube... I might as well release it with this project :D

PIC-0198.jpg

[EDIT That isnt the final mesh, I have to remove the side ladders still, this current version is for normal paint skins..] :D

Nice shot. The 50'6'' Hi-cube is done. Its in game now and accepts loads. So now its on to putting more skins on it.

PIC-0201.jpg

I've been playing with running numbers on carriages and wagons. I think it should be possible to do it on box cars as well. Mind you you'd need the mesh set up correctly first.

Have a look at KUID2: 217096:30008:1, Bob has been kind enough to do the skin for this one. It has Blue Star couplings as well and I think there is an American coupling available.q

Cheerio John

I dont have the original mesh, and the point of this project is to have different photoskins. One skin with arn or some sort of numbering system isnt what im going for.Anywho...

PIC-0203.jpg

PIC-0204.jpg

PIC-0205.jpg

PIC-0206.jpg

PIC-0207.jpg

Its getting to be a lot of cars. I was playin around in game and pulled them on top of "range hill" and simulated a coupler break. The cars rolled by themselves for about 20 miles or so at speeds reaching about 70mph. By the time they got to the end of the line they were only doing about 10 so it was a nice and easy derailment. Well except for the cars that fell down the grade..

PIC-0210.jpg

PIC-0211.jpg

PIC-0212.jpg

PIC-0213.jpg

Back