Bogie needed

You missunderstood the meaning of my posting. If You get a different count of assets for the same search, there could be a problem with the servers.

Peter

With all boxes ticked you should find 130 assets, only 2 of them for TS12 and 15 older than UTC.

Peter

Well according to 'narrowgauge' (as the author he should know) your count of 130 is wrong, because with 25 assets per page .....................

you will see the bogie on page 6 or 7, lefthand column near the bottom

............. there should be a minimum of 151 assets to occupy 7 pages even if there was only 1 asset on page 7.

Seems to me that this may be a new DLS bug, as TS12 users and TRS2010 users are obviously getting different results here. As mentioned previously the asset is TC1 and 2 build so should be showing up for both searches- but obviously isn't.

Maybe it's worth raising a ticket with N3V, Terry Palmer usually gets to the bottom of DLS issues, maybe this is a new bug like the lack of e-mail responses for uploaded content that appeared recently, that seems to only affect some of us also.

Blackwatch

Beside the digit 4 there are three dots '...', click on those and the other pages appear. To save any more angst, EMAIL me now, I will send you the cdp.

Peter

Just found it, I have your email.

Kev, I tried to do it in TS10 and failed too - it doesn't show - at all. I even tried just dl'ding the "TS12" version of the Garratt which does show up in TS10 and it gets the Garratt and all dependencies except for that 1 bogey which it can't find.

Funny thing is the bogey does show up for me in TS12 and I can dl'd it. I can even transfer it from TS12 to TS10 and it works. You'd think because the trainz-build is 2.9 it should show up for TS10 but it doesn't.

I suspect if you don't have TS12 registered you can't get version 3 of the bogey on the DLS period. Probably why Shank's link fails to dl for somebody who doesn't have TS12 installed. So all the replies from people with TS12 installed probably don't see the full picture. Some quirk/bug in the DLS system I guess.

Have you tried the helpdesk for a solution or explaination? Asking a lot I know but who knows.

Bob Pearson

If you will all have patience, I will sort it out. It seems that when Mike updated the Garratt, he used the latest version numbers for the bogies instead of the base number. I will fix this and send the complete CDP to anyone who has this problem.

Bob, better email me, I'm not sure if what i have is the correct address.

Peter

I have been through and reset numbers where needed and will upload to the dls when you have checked it. To keep you guys happy I have checked it in TRS10201 and packed the CDP in the same version. As it is probably larger than your email accounts can handle here it is.

http://narrowgaugetrainz.com/northbay/gossen_garratt.cdp

I haven't looked at it for a long time, I had forgotten what a neat little loco it is. Use this loco with the SR&RL stock and there are the makings for a nice 2ft gauge hill route. Even better if you add in the DHR Garratt by Ben Neale and the B class locos.

Peter

I suspect if you don't have TS12 registered you can't get version 3 of the bogey on the DLS period. Probably why Shank's link fails to dl for somebody who doesn't have TS12 installed. So all the replies from people with TS12 installed probably don't see the full picture. Some quirk/bug in the DLS system I guess.
Hmm, I wonder if this strangeness has something to do with the promised availability on the DLS of ts2010 buildin content for ts12 users. This would mean a certain flag, unknown to us, is set to stop the client downloading the asset if he or she isn't using ts12 for the download.

Greetings from drizzly Amsterdam,

Jan

Thank you Peter, that's got things steaming happily :D

As for the other problem I mentioned in my e-mail, I think Jan may just have stumbled on the cause for that, nothing
we can do about it, it's down to N3v sorting it out.

Back