Ben is leaving trainz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben1337

Trainz operator
Well it has finely come.

well this isn't the first time that I have left a game because I was named "trains" on a game called Gary's mod because everyone kept kicking and banning me.

I wish that you had considered my feelings when you had left me.

This is all de ja vue to me.

I view this as a permanent ban from trainz.

trainz was the only game that was really keeping my hobby going for 3 years. and my model trains have kept my hobby going for the rest of the 12 years.

I really regret this but it had to be mentioned. I hope that it isn't permement.

A lot of dreams haven't been done but some where nearing the end of their build. Like the container port.

I could have done a lot of things. Even predicting this from when all of this began.

Here are the steps:

(1)I do something wrong.

(2A)I get kicked (Game)(continues on "4B")

(2B)everyone gets annoyed (fourm)

(3)I calm down

(4A)I try to fix the wrong that I have done

(4B)try again.

(5)If I fail give up on the game it's self and look around for another game to play. And this happens to be "drift city".

Last edited:
Depends what you want really. This is at heart a support forum for Trainz, not really a social forum. I'd be really surprised if no-one had ever answered your posts.

well you will still be my friend what ever I do. So technically I am not leaving you. I just feel like the APT no one really put a lot of money into that project and so it was left in a siding forever. and I say that because no one helped me out enough so I was left with a broken game that I can't uninstall.
Am I missing something? Don't leave Ben, it's a fun game.
yeah a fun game that I can't play. I mean if it wasn't a fun game then why would I have played it for 3 years.

Last edited:
Ben, IMHO you are the cause of all this. Many, many people have tried to have meaningful discussion with you, but it all seems such a waste of time as you simply will not listen or take note of anything. This is one reason why I stopped answering you. If your container base is as close to being finished as you suggest I look forwards to it reaching the DLS.

Good luck for the future.

John

Well I was a dummy when I had joined the forums. and do you think that all of this is a little much? and I have taken note of how to put my comp's specs up. and that is just the tip of the iceberg. but what is the point of remembering sense I can't explain stuff (because I need pictures to help me (otherwise people might not be able to understand me)) to anybody or make anything again? but the only thing that I need to do is to know how to make stuff aminated.

Last edited:
Hey Ben,

Please don't without us because this trainz games make you more fun and enjoy! Also, soon anybody have more next new projects maybe you have never know that those projects are very cool and more lot techincal than old past!

Hey guess what, I was download the GMAX by last 3 day before that GMAX is my first time! Honestly with you I'm really very emrassed because I'm don't know using the blueprint and drawing let have save in GAMX files so they still won't work and same here that what I want learn somehow using aminated GMAX too but still I'm don't know how to use them! Because I"M SUCK and jerk person AND I'm CLOWN PERSON:hehe::eek:! (LOL!)

So please don't leaving of here trainz discussion forums because we favorite you, Ben! :wave:

You are my friend, Ben:):D:Y:

Yeah but what use am I to the forums if I can't help with anything?:'( I mean I would like to be where the action is and at the moment I am watching everyone else being helped. and remembering the time that I was having a great time with trainz and making my tiny ports and playing around with routes.

I mean a few days ago I had touched a person's heart on drift city with my internet story.

I am wondering if anyone understands how I feel. I mean put yourself in my position. How would you feel with no trainz and Feeling that nearly everyone is an enemy.

I mean that I want to put things right for everyone because this is my fault but do you think that leaving me is the right choice?

Last edited:
I am wondering if anyone understands how I feel. I mean put yourself in my position. How would you feel with no trainz and Feeling that nearly everyone is an enemy.

What do you mean "no Trainz"? Why on Earth would you quit playing a game that you enjoy just because you had a bad experience on the forums? There's nothing stopping you from playing and enjoying Trainz, even if it is just on your own. There are numerous members of this forum who have left over the years. Some of them now participate in the community through other sites, and some have even started their own sites and forums. I'm sure that there are others who simply enjoy playing the game, but don't participate online at all. These forums are a very small representation of the total number of people who own and enjoy Trainz.

Also, if you're having trouble running the game and such, you can always contact the help desk, thus avoiding the forum. They've helped me with the few little issues that I've actually had with TRS.

Good Luck, Regardless of what you decide,
Patrick

I had no choice whether to keep playing or not.
I've got another set of problems with trainz launcher,program and CMP and it's really annoying.

this is a link to what it looks like http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7305/errorintrainzv2xu0.jpg

if I say terminate it closes the window and I start trainz and it takes forever to load.

If I do nothing with it and start trainz and then say terminate another one comes up like this http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/3466/errorintrainzprogramv2nd2.jpg

If I try to download stuff onto CMP from the DLS and it comes up with this http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7163/errorintrainzprogramv2bu4.jpg
And I've already contacted help desk and I've got no reply.

P.S.click on the arrow and find out how long ago it was sense I've been having these problems.

Last edited:
Ok, I promissed myself to stay away from this tread, but i just cant......

Ben: You always talk about making that f"¤"!%& Container port.
At the same time you are complaining about your trainz is destroyed.:eek:

I (and a lot of others) have tried have given you a bunch of information and help, but its not worth it anymore.
It seems like you just dont know how to use the info you'll get

As i said a thousand times before:
Get your Trainz fixed, and do some research yourself.

I am aware that this might be a bit harsh on you, but sometimes thats the only way.

Just my thoughts

Lars

How can I get trainz fixed if nobody talks to me.:'( I don't know where I can get trainz fixed. and believe me that I've seen harsher then that.I mean on the scale of 1-10 it's less then 1. and my thoughts are why are internet people so mean? Even by brothers are internet people and they are mean to me.

(Other people) Do you see the extent of my problem?

I've read the whole thread and found all of the info that I have tried before but ether the game errors show up or the game won't install (freezes).

Last edited:
bah must break my vow of silence as well

WE ARE NOT BROKEN HEART ANONYMOUS YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS ARE YOUR OWN.

How can I get trainz fixed if nobody talks to me.
Try using your head or searching for previous forum thread.
my thoughts are why are internet people so mean? Even by brothers are internet people and they are mean to me.
No we are not mean, we are honest. As for your brothers that is your problem and your's alone.
Do you see the extent of my problem?
Nope, I see the results of what you've done

Harsh....maybe, but you've taken things past the breaking point. If you want to leave that is your choice. But don't start pity threads trying to convince yourself to stay. It doesn't work.

bah must break my vow of silence as well

WE ARE NOT BROKEN HEART ANONYMOUS YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS ARE YOUR OWN.

Try using your head or searching for previous forum thread.
No we are not mean, we are honest. As for your brothers that is your problem and your's alone.
Nope, I see the results of what you've done

Harsh....maybe, but you've taken things past the breaking point. If you want to leave that is your choice. But don't start pity threads trying to convince yourself to stay. It doesn't work.

I agree 100%

Sorry to hear you feel the need to leave us Ben. As for the rest of this thread, with the trend of the nature of the current comments I don't see this as ending up being too constructive so I feel it would be best to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back