Baldcross to Mt Ashmore dual track

railventure

Have been running this map since it was first put on the server as a MP game with no problem , now there was an update for the mp session and now it will not load as an mp session anymore, Kuid:470489:100024:1 is at an unknown location.

I liked this map as it has a purpose with logs to Ashmore then lumber and woodchips back to Baldcross then back to Asmore with general goods.

Also there was a nice distance between the two locations so you get a nice run without to much load on the PC as scenery was at a minimum.

You also had plenty of variety with players having plenty to do without being overloaded with traffic.

Hope they can fix it as it was a fun session :(

I just DLed this route and under missing dependence is the route kuid is unknowed.?tried DLing it again stell can't fine it. What the Heck.

After getting this to work the session should be redid there so many switch levers missing that i couldn't pick up any cars at the yard.
One of the worst route i've DL ever.

Baldcross to Mount Ashmore update

Sorry about any problems encountered with my route
The update was only supposed to fix the number of drivers and add
the mount ashmore loop tunnel.

Is there anything else that needs adjusting?
e.g. industry produce/consume rates, rolling stock, locomotives, etc

I've been working on the Port Willowwalk extension
PheonixFire

Last edited:
PheonixFire,

Just wondering if you are going to do anymore to this map, since the update i have not been able to run the session on the double track version as at Mt Ashmore the tracks are all messed up. Not sure if it is just a upload / download fault or at my end, even the turntable has two versions overlapping each other.

As for the map i still think it is well thought out and low load on the computer as just enough to to keep the computer running with no lag.

PS as i am writing this i am running your single track MP version without any problems :)

I have a sequel route in progress that will use this route and expand it

The crazy track and duplicated items (e.g. turntable) have somehow
gotten into the route during upload, I'm not sure how since it's happened
twice for this route so far

Are the consume/produce rates okay, or do they need adjusting?

PheonixFire

PheonixFire,

The consume/produce rates seem okay. Ran the single line one for about 3 hours yesterday loading and unloading fine although was on my own so by the time i ran the train with logs to Ashmore then shunted the flats and hoppers to load back for Baldcross sort of ran out of time.:)

PS i hope you do not make it to large as slows loading map and lag issues, at the moment it is just the right size in my opinion.

Update seems to have solved the corrupt files, will set up a MP session and run some trains to see if all is ok later today.

Thanks for effort in getting it working again:)

Just downloaded the update seems the extra lever problem is solved, as well as getting a 44 class woot nice work there PheonixFire:)

I ran two AI trains from both ends to the portals with no faults , so the mainline seems to be good with no breaks,will check out the yards and the old main tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back