Back to Michigan!

Hi Chris.............
I have noticed in some of your shots, the one labeled......

" Going over the intersection of Maple and Wixom Roads"

Just wondering where you got that crossing from??? I've seen it before with all four roads stopped i think....

But otherwise, this is a great route. Keep up the good work!!

Anthonyg

It's just the road splines with crossing boards between the rails. The traffic doesn't stop (As far as I know of). -Chris

Just wanted to announce that the CSX Saginaw Sub is all done and sent to the DLS. Be on the lookout for sessions in the future! This is the thumbnail of the route when it's approved to the DLS. Enjoy! -Chris

csxmapht1.jpg
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?p=258219#post258219

Is is possible to add your CN sub and your Saginaw route in to on route?

I live right between the two in White Lake. I went to school in Holly and had to cross both routes to get to school. And I fallow the tracks in to Milford every weekend for horse shows.

From what I have seen, you have it all spot on. But they reworked the bridge in Milford and I think its not the same as you have it.

You could probably pull it off by yourself, but it'd take a lot of time and effort :D:p

Yes it would.

But I am not that good at making routes. I have one I am working on that is just a little fun route, and thats all I really make.

On a side note, do these routes have working industries? I have 1/2 the CN sub downloaded, but I used up my 100mb of download getting a few new locomotives after I fixed TRS2006.

Yeah it would be pretty cool if he put all these on one BIG MEGA route :)...That would be pretty neat :D

Back