Australian screenshots

image.png

Mark.
Is it possible that your route will merge with my North Coast line.
All the way from Coffs Harbour to Acacia Ridge would be a good drive.
PG

Mark.
Is it possible that your route will merge with my North Coast line.
All the way from Coffs Harbour to Acacia Ridge would be a good drive.
PG
Peter,

absolutely! I a have also updated your route from Coffs to modern standards with the the loops and signalling being as of present day. I have used ARTC diagrams as well as cab views from Youtube to uipdate yours. Also I have upgraded with turfx. My route should merge without too much trouble. Also I am not sure how to post screenshots here since the forum upgrade?

Mark, instead of posting the links as you did above, paste the links with the icon that looks like a picture, to the right of the one that looks like chain links, pretty much as it worked before for the Gallery. Nice pics by the way.

Over the past 8 months we have been slowly working on CL class locomotives for Trainz. These locomotives are the first Australian locomotives to feature the combined throttle lever/dynamic brake lever.

We are glad to announce that these locomotives will be coming out very soon!

We strive to make the best content that we can, and our team does this by building what we want to see in Trainz ourselves.

54322435.png

TRS22_qnkhgWPDVB.png

687767.png

You can see more here!

Cheers, Ryan

IMO, the best Trainz news ever, I just love the Australian streamliners 🥰 .

Way to go Ryan and everyone else involved, in the making of these beauties :love: .

Best regards Claus

Wow!!... I admit to being an old diehard with colour, pattern and liveries of locomotives - ie NSW tuscan, VR blue & gold, SAR mustard pot, etc etc... but that green, gold and silver livery applied to the CLP's caught my eye the most of all the newer liveries since the 1980's. When I lived in the foothills of NSW Blue Mountains, I saw them often on the Indian Pacific... and it suited the train. They look like they've been represented well in the sim... and kudos for a magnificent job (y) 👋

Amazing vid, too!!

Last edited:
Wow. I just have to have those CL-class when released. They look magnificent. Is there the green AN livery too?

Now, if I remember correctly , wasn't there a NSWGR 42-class somewhere in the preparation?

Hey all

Appreciate all the kind words on the CLs!
philskene,
All liveries will be covered, you can see the AN ones in this review video here:

42 class is on its way, just needs the custom cab finished and it should be out sometime next year, unsure when.

Plans are to use mesh parts from the 81 and CL to make an AL/ALF, however that is subject to change

Cheers,
Ryan

Back