Australian screenshots

Fred, what kind of OHW is that, if I may ask?

Also, I'll echo Toms comments on the gums. Otherwise, landscape is looking good. Shame about the fugly tunnels :p

A QR 1460 class "Golden Holden" heads a string of steel cars towards Roma street.
Entering Redbank Station.
Screen_262.jpg

Now seen exiting Dinmore yard.
Screen_259.jpg

Stoped waiting for passengers at Riverveiw.
Screen_260.jpg

Thanks
Anthony

Last edited:
Was in the signal box at Wattle Creek today when this train came roaring at about 30KM/H into the yard...

triple-ts-arriving-wattle-creek.jpg

up-goods-at-wattle-creek.jpg

Zec

Fred, what kind of OHW is that, if I may ask?

Also, I'll echo Toms comments on the gums. Otherwise, landscape is looking good. Shame about the fugly tunnels :p

A annoying combination of Spainish Catenary and UK Gantries added together to look like old style NSW OHWs. I'll get some mroe screenies up on how it's done so it can be explained more in detail.

Now your doing Videos! Now that is teasing. Great stuff Natvander :D

Since I obtained a brand new PC a few weeks ago, I have been enjoying the much larger layouts from the DLS, one of which is the fantastic NSWGR Pine Ridge by our friend Muliebuck. I just wanted to post a few screenies, now that I have run my graphics card in......:hehe:

Thanks to ALL our Aussie creators for everything they offer us, Merry Christmas to everybody down under.....

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

trainz2007-12-2201-19-49-90.jpg

trainz2007-12-2201-22-41-59.jpg

trainz2007-12-2201-26-06-79.jpg

nice screenies:wave:

Went down to Wadalbavale, only to find Zs301 doing some shunting. Jumped up on top of the goods shed to snap a pic of the train.

kmq-trs-02.jpg

Zec

Whoa, awesome stuff Natvander, thats heaps cool :D. Love all the new rolling stock, and is that a new level crossing sign, and new track?

:D

Ipswich Railway Workshop rebuild in progress.

A few pics of work in progress at the workshops,

ipswichworkshops3sn7.jpg

the paint shed is done

ipswichworkshops2po7.jpg

Vulcans traverser in place,

ipswichworkshops1qq4.jpg

the carriage and wagon shed under construction.

back to work,

Cheers,

Bill.

Last edited:
Bill

looking good mate.

Patchy

thats the second attempt at Mayne, first one was mostly guess work then a few sketch plans and pictures turned up so i rebuilt the yard and the depot. the line is coming along nicely still some work to go at various points along the line.

Cheers

Ghosty

A QR 1460 class "Golden Holden" heads a string of steel cars towards Roma street.
Entering Redbank Station.
Screen_262.jpg

Now seen exiting Dinmore yard.
Screen_259.jpg

Stoped waiting for passengers at Riverveiw.
Screen_260.jpg

Thanks
Anthony

The Golden holden is actually being restored to working order at the moment......

mentioned this as a possible alternate tender for the 53 and 55 as well as several other nsw tender locos. These were used for shunting duties, would be fun in that sort of scenario in cab mode as they only carried 500 kilos of coal and about 1800 gallons of water. there wouls be lots of toing an froing to replenish
tender1tz2.jpg

cheers
pete

thanks to imageshack for hosting

A special train was organised by ZecRail, to deliver some betas to the beta testers. I was able to photograph it departing Wadalbavale, with Zs301 at the head. The wagons in the consist for delivery were 6 KMQ flats, 5 T insulated vans, and an ALX automobile transporter.
beta%20train.jpg

The testers will hopefully give all the 'tick' and a delivery service to the DLS will hopefully be requested shortly :)
Zec

Mt Mundi revisited

just a couple from an old layout of mine from the UTC days, gradually updating it to 2006, dont know if ill finish it or not.

trainz2008-01-1710-12-20-54.jpg

trainz2008-01-1710-17-15-20.jpg

trainz2008-01-1710-14-02-32.jpg

Back