Australian screenshots

Great Shots fellas! :D

...While I'm here...

rbar_164_20110803_0002.jpg

...I shall post more when the internet is low...

Cheers
Stevo

[snip]
F176 draws a short goods out of the loop at Sometown.

Zec

Hi Zec,
Do you use a conical shape for your wheels in lieu of a flange?
And thanks for posting thumbnails of your larger shots it makes reading this thread a whole lot easier.

Cheers
David

Actually... They're both... However, the texture tends to blend it in screenshots, when in certain lights...

In that screenie, they are using the 'highest' lod, which has somewhat more 'smoothed' edges on the flange/'tread', which doesn't help much...

The tread itself is angled, as per prototype (well close too). It's actually surprisingly noticable in the right light or at the right angle.

Some more thumbnails from me :)

X32 leads an up coal train across the Cardinia Creek bridge.

Further along, the X is still working fairly hard with the train, as it clatters across the points at Dalmore.

A view of the flats from the cab of X32...

Zec

Great shots all.

Thanks to Davido for the new Endeavour sets; they look great. Can't wait to take them for a spin.

Matt.

Great shots, as per usual, mates :)

Well, I am about to finish my first full length route in trainz :) (well stage one anyway :hehe: ) It shall be finished within 2 hours :D

I just finished the textures and basic shrubs so now its just trees and signals, speed limits, etc and, if you wish, you can download it towards the end of the month, if I can convince myself this won't be a complete failiure like my last route... Anyway enough blabing, heres a satilight shot of the branch (15-20 min travel time aprox.)

rbar_164_20110806_0001.jpg

After I test it I shall have some 'close-to-home' Shots too :)

Cheers
Stevo

Wah Wah - Murenbindi - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Hello all,

I am pleased to anouce the completion of 'Wah Wah - Murenbindi' :D

After setting up track markers and speed limits I ran a T class between the two stations and was pleased to find a total run time of 19 minutes and 32 seconds... Perfect :)

Once (if at all) avaiable to you, the pubilc, it is recemended that the train not be set to drive itself unless you are willing to reset track markers and signals so they actually work.

Thank you all for the inspiration, support and, above all, content :D

Cheers
Stevo

Oh, and there will be screenshots coming :) :hehe:

...Jeez, I need to pay more attention to whats happening at the other side of the house...

...anyway, here we are, a year in the making...

rbar_164_20110806_0002.jpg

rbar_164_20110806_0003.jpg

rbar_164_20110806_0004.jpg

rbar_164_20110806_0005.jpg

rbar_164_20110806_0006.jpg

rbar_164_20110806_0008.jpg

rbar_164_20110806_0009.jpg

rbar_164_20110806_0011.jpg

rbar_164_20110806_0012.jpg

rbar_164_20110806_0013.jpg

Thanks again for all the support, inspiration and, most of all, content.

Cheers
Stevo

This shot has become my best shot (in my opinion anyway...)

K103 begins to ride the embankment north of Faxton with the 7:30pm pass, Summer, 1930.
Faxton2-1.jpg

Cheers
Tim

Hi All,
Just thought I'd post some screenshots of a route Ive been building over the weekend.
All CFCLA combo of 4478,4471 and FL220 power out of Beremah Yard and head to Winghem container depot to pick up some containers.

CFCLA freight rolls through Ashbury yard as Endeavour set picks up passengers and NR superfreight awaits a path to continue.

The 44's try to maintain track speed due to Endeavour passenger service right behind them.

The crew finally arive in Winghem yard to pick up a few containers and Endeavour pax arrives at station.

Cheers Harry

Back