Australian screenshots

Trying to make a session for my Marooma route but its hard to when you don't have many overtaking possibilities and you keep getting a fatal error message half way through...
Anyway 3086 and a 53 class sit in Marooma yard before the shifts start.
MaroomaSession.jpg

A favorite spot for railfans is just after marooma where the 1-50 grade starts and shows who is a real driver.
MaroomaSession2.jpg

Taken From the Highway 3086 is seen charging up the 1-50 grade towards Chovies Creek ( cool name aye:hehe: )
MaroomaSession3.jpg

Hopefully i can finish this with at least half an hour of running before the AI's go crazy and hope that it might make people download my route :D .

Anthony

Last edited:
Nice work with the blur effect, looks pretty sweet!

Gmax is starting to become more interesting, had a try at something more complicated but it didn't go so well. lol

Looks too boxy, needs alot of adjusting.

hey all

just letting you guiys know all is well here work on the ipswich line is going along well hoping io will have some new screenies soon.

some great work being shown here everyone keep up the great work all.

Cheers

Ghosty

Taken from the roof of a shoping center a inter-urban glides into Redfern.
Redfern1.jpg

Seen just after redfern ( in the background) the train passes through a cutting.
Redfern2.jpg

I chased the the train all the way to St Marys and caught it ariving into the station.
StMarys1.jpg

Thankyou

Not yet.
Once I get the set finished, and the Superscript is updated by Andi06, I'll release them. At this stage I have only made 2 of the 5 carriages that I plan for the 1st release. These being the BW (58ft) and round roof CW. I still have to make the AW (58ft), ABW (58ft) and a clerestory roof version of the CW. Released after this set will be the round roof AW and BW (both 58ft). I will then make the 64ft W car set (AW, BW, BW (ex AW), VFW (ex AW come BW), MT (Ex VFW, RM trailer), and ABW).
Zec

A pair of 900 class locos haul an empty wheat train made up of OB and OBf wagons south east of Wycheproof
wheaty-coles_road-surprise.jpg

Zec

When I get up to finishing them. I need to do some mapping work, and fiddle around with the colour on the panel edges to get the WCR and Murraylander versions finished for you. There will be a number of versions released. VR/Vline set (Basically the basic loco with the basic mods done), and a set of 'modern' versions (WCR, Murraylander, CFCLA, SSR, Auscision) which will have shunters steps and ditch lights fitted. All will be scripted, with operating marker lights and I may even modify the Auran cab to better fit the B class :)
Zec

Not really. The B class is a fair way down my priority list at this stage. My list, at this point in time (11:00pm on a saturday night... :p ) is:

VR QB Well wagon
VR K and Ke locos
VR W car set
VR S class steam locomotive (Streamlined)
VR S class diesel
VR B class diesel

Thats what it looks like at the moment.
Zec

Back