Australian screenshots

Natvander's and Ad602000's cars allow you to make some very good cars sets. A rough guide is the S type cars are RUB cars and H cars are the HUB cars.

I have a skin to suit Nat cars but have no approached him yet to get permission to release - Still sorting out in my head if I should share the art work and let others do the texture exchange themself if they wish.

Whats people thinking on this

About 2 hours work:

if anyone's interested, NSW Banndabra has been approved for upload, and shall be available within 6 hours.

Matt.

Last edited:
Interesting concept on the wye for the grain silos there, never considered that, as usually I just build a loop or somesuch, and park the silos there, or a dead end track, but a wye does open interesting possibilities :)

Interesting concept on the wye for the grain silos there, never considered that, as usually I just build a loop or somesuch, and park the silos there, or a dead end track, but a wye does open interesting possibilities :)

As do I!

That particular arrangement was based on Cryon, near the end of the Walgett branch.

bearcat245201105150005.jpg

The station master at Blayney is on the phone to Sydney to try to find out which clown put the RG greyhound car and the 12 wheel dining car on the Cowra Mail.

Last edited:
*chuckles* is that a 47 class I see on the front there Bearcat245 :) Mattm - you inspired me, done a complete 'what-if' route in under an hour (apart from textures/trees/etc), but imagehell won't play nice, so bah!

*chuckles* is that a 47 class I see on the front there Bearcat245 :) Mattm - you inspired me, done a complete 'what-if' route in under an hour (apart from textures/trees/etc), but imagehell won't play nice, so bah!
Yes sir thats a 47, would have a 47 over a 48 anyday -- plus there is a 49 sitting in the branch platform

OOoooooo - I like a lot, what I'm seeing there Grasshopper, very nice :)

Bearcat - I think we'll agree to disagree, I prefer a 48 over a 47, but its a close matchup for my likes :)

Mattm: You've inspired me, so here's a 'wip' just for you :)

muliebuck201105150000.jpg

muliebuck201105150001.jpg

muliebuck201105150003.jpg

muliebuck201105150004.jpg

Last edited:
Daniel, looks nice...

what is it?

Mattm - you inspired me, done a complete 'what-if' route in under an hour (apart from textures/trees/etc), but imagehell won't play nice, so bah!

Really, I inspired you? Well how 'bout that!

You just made my day!:D

Matt.

Thanks guys!

It's actually a loco I invented myself. It's for my Yr12 Graphics Major Project. It's a C-5020-Dash9 cross. Designed to be a Tonnage Transferable unit, it can be utilised on Coal or Intermodal (I'd prefer Intermodal haha) But it provides better crew protection in head on crashs with the Safe-T cab.

It's nearly done

Bearcat - I think we'll agree to disagree, I prefer a 48 over a 47, but its a close matchup for my likes :)
Well its no contest here, the small tight cab of the 48 or the large roomy easy to see out of cab of a 47. Only time you would welcome a 48 is if it was really cold cause even a crappy heater could keep the small cab warm.:hehe:

I've laid some more textures, and a lot more track! The route has blown out to about 50km now!

Raichase_20110515_0000.jpg

Raichase_20110515_0001.jpg

Raichase_20110515_0002.jpg

Raichase_20110515_0003.jpg

Raichase_20110515_0004.jpg

8119 is seen traversing the section between Reeves Forest and Holloway.

I've laid some more textures, and a lot more track! The route has blown out to about 50km now.

Well, so much for almost finished lol :hehe: Looks good though.

BTW Trent, you need to change your signiture. Last time I looked, you have over 2600 pics. Sorry, but its bugging me. Lol

Mulie: looks good aswell.

Bearcat, a while back I inquired to Natvander about creating and uploading an Indian Red reskin of his RUB cars, to which he replied that he does not allow reskins of his assets for distribution.

Bearcat, a while back I inquired to Natvander about creating and uploading an Indian Red reskin of his RUB cars, to which he replied that he does not allow reskins of his assets for distribution.
Thanks for that but I have a bit of history with the dude from the old TotR days so I might get a result - nothing ventured nothing gained.

I do have a past history of creators not wanting reskins until they have seen mine and then give total approval the 73/47/BL class just to name a few all on the DLs if you want to check then out.

There are also quite a few trainz assets floating around out there where if you would read the config you would note that the skin is credited to me.

Back