Australian screenshots

Hey all!

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good carriage shed, it can be any country but if there was an Australian one that would be fantastic or even NSW!

Just something I have been playing around with...
new35.jpg

new36.jpg

new37.jpg

Last edited:
Nice screen shots all :)

A few from my project, which proceeded to crash right after I took the 3rd shot - Go figure.

Tanvaras_20110419_0000.jpg

Tanvaras_20110419_0001.jpg

Tanvaras_20110419_0002.jpg

Cheers

Trent

Trent,

Nice shots. Hope the crash wasn't too serious.

Flewy69er, not bad! How many boards does that cover?

Matt.

Mattm thanks, it's currently only 1 baseboard but soon it will be many more :)

JJDella they are called 'Woodhead Gantries ...' they are simply but effective, they are made by 'pgmetcalf'. Have a quick search on the download station and they should come up.

To all keep up the amazing work :)

Just two more from me then I shall stop spamming ;)
new38i.jpg

Shunter 4723 is moving S32 into the maintenance centre for new bogies....
new39.jpg

Last edited:
Just two more from me then I shall stop spamming ;)

No! Keep spamming us with your awesome screenshots.

Meanwhile, Here's a little treat from a cellar in the Hunter Valley (and no it's not wine :p).

Westinghouse ROD No.14 undergoes a live steam test in the repair sidings following repairs to the firebox crown after dropping a plug due to driver inexperience.
5637610288_4a2462741f_b.jpg

An SMR 10 Class tank draws forward with a rake of loaded hoppers from the "outgoing" yard.
5637610292_e32ea3a29b_b.jpg

Our unidentified 10 class moves toward the cross-over to run around before attaching the brake vans and heading south for Pt Waratah.
5637610298_8702563fae_b.jpg

A short walk to the opposite end of the yard revealed ROD 23 preparing to bring a rake of empties to the coal loader.
5637610300_723d912f2e_b.jpg

5637649770_02995212b2_b.jpg

Our 10 class slowly draws up to its train for coupling.
5637610302_f5b94c7146_b.jpg

The 10 class coasts past the coal loader to collect the vans.
5637650558_1aa0106a94_b.jpg

The bloke operating the coal loader must be in a good mood today. ROD 23's crew recieve some extra coal to top up the tender as they pass under with the empties.
5637073999_60eba4dcbc_b.jpg

There will be more to come in part two to follow.

Cheers, Evan.

Hello all,

My newest small station along my route "Green Hills" Not completed yet, but getting there. (Route is currently 91 Kilometers of rail and counting)

Tanvaras_20110420_0000.jpg

Tanvaras_20110420_0002.jpg

Funny this route in Trainz 2010(Native) gives me currently about 45 frames per second. In Trainz 2012 I am getting nearly double. I am rather impressed.

Cheers all

Trent

Last edited:
The 44 class Locos featured in the screenshot were operated by

NSWGR 1957-1972
NSWPTC 1972-1980
SRA 1980-1994

from 1994 they were auctioned off some were scrapped others for preservation others returned to service with private operators and continue to run to this day.

ghosty

Could you please tell me the name of the company that operates these diesel engines? Thanks!

Its no company but the then state run railways of the New South Wales - which is a state of Australia

Often refered to as NSWGR (New South Wales Government Railways) - The Brown and Yellow years (Tuscan, Indian red and Yellow)

Later it would become the STA (State Transport Authority)-
The candy era - Red Yellow White SP day light colours

Then Freight Corp the Blue and Yellow era

And sold off as Pacific National - PacNat

The loco in the shot is a an Alco DL500 or World series Loco - localy known as a 44 class, a few of the orginal 165 units in NSW are still in service with Train operatining compaines, there were also 2 diffent versions operating with the South Australian railways. Plus common in Greece and Pakistan.

The area a close relative to the USA FA, FB, PA and PB Alco locomotives

Last edited:
Later it would become the STA (State Transport Authority)-

The loco in the shot is a an Alco DL500 or World series Loco - localy known as a 44 class, a few of the orginal 165 units in NSW are still in service with Train operatining compaines, there were also 2 diffent versions operating with the South Australian railways. Plus common in Greece and Pakistan.

The area a close relative to the USA FA, FB, PA and PB Alco locomotives

Actually it was never known as the STA. It was the PTC or Public Transport Commission.

The DL500 was also used in South America and a few are still used in Spain for ballast trains I believe.

does anyone have a copy of the default rollingstock sound file, the clickety clack one, that they could send me?

cheers
pete

First pic of a WIP being done on my new comp, which, sadly, came into my possession after the death of a family member.:(

48/45/44 combo team up to lead containers loaded with flour through the town of Bundy.

Matt.

Back