Australian screenshots

Posting Screenshots - Help!

Hi all,

Sorry to bother everyone but I'm kind of new to the Trainz Forums and I've got some screenies to show but and I know this might be a stupid question but could someone please explain to me how to upload screenies from my PC to the forum?

I've had a look in the help section of the forum but I must have overlooked something :p , and I still can't work out how to!

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Zs301 and D4 208 sit with another W&W train, this time at Lambley.
Zs301-D4280-ww_train.jpg

A view of one of the ballast wagons. The wagon has had new bogies placed under it recently, as have the other ballast wagons in used by ZecRail, giving an odd combination of a dirty wagon with clean bogies :p
XSC-test-2.jpg

Zec

Can anyone help me with this...
Since i lost everything ive been downloading stuff back but everynow and then a message comes up saying i haven't entered a valid serial number and/or my password is wrong...I HAVEN"T TOUCHED A THING!!!. Now i can't download anything cause of it.

Please help...

Well, the Auran server (DLS, and Auran pages, not the forum or IRC server) is currently offline. This will be the cause of CMP giving these messages, atleast today it will be :)
Zec

Can anyone help me with this...
Since i lost everything ive been downloading stuff back but everynow and then a message comes up saying i haven't entered a valid serial number and/or my password is wrong...I HAVEN"T TOUCHED A THING!!!. Now i can't download anything cause of it.

Please help...

I too have had this problem, but I can't remember how to fix it. I did a search on the TRS2006 support forum, which is where I found a thread with the answer. I thought it was a sticky, but obviously not.

I looked through the first three pages of the TRS2006 forum just then, and couldn't find anything relevant, so try searching, and if that fails, check with the help desk.

Well for some reason it still shows how fast the downloads are going and the "clunk" sound is still going so hopefully the downloads are still going...

Guys, the DLS is currently offline. This includes CMP's connection to the DLS, the TRS06 website, TC website, www.auran.com website, and any others that run of that exact server. The forums, and IRC, are running off a different server.
Zec

What should i do about it still downloading stuff?
Should i let it go through and it won't affect the download or do i have to stop and wait till its back up?

How do i stop it when this is what it looks like...
If i quit out of CMP when i get back on my downloads won't be on the list and ill have to go through the DL/S to get them again...
cmp2do0.jpg

If you look on the download bar the add for it and how fast its downloading is still there...

EDIT* Sorry but i can't make it bigger.

Last edited:
You have to close CMP. It looks like the DLS going offline has caused CMP to crash.
Unfortunately, you will have to live with CMP forgetting what files you were downloading.
Zec

Flathog:

I cannot reproduce the effect on my 2004 setup (I don't have 2006 installed). Your screenies look very dark, can you lighten them and see if that has any effect? Or try a daytime shot.

Here is a screenie from my system:

siderodssz3.jpg

Cheers, Bill.

Last edited:
Bill, I think it may have something to do with the time of day in game. I'm going to guess that flathog's were taken about 6am or 4pm.
Zec

And now for a good note on my behalf my new route is going along well. its not set anywhere since im trying the way my dad does and run anything i wan't and nothing has to be proto. Anyways here is the first shot of my route "anthonys land: :p
442Cenral.jpg

44205 sits in Central yard while a inter-urban picks up passengers.

Hi all,

Just a couple of screenies of a couple of locos I’ve been working on. The first is LVRF's 4458. Its basically a paint shed reskin of the standard Auran 930 class model, but i've made a few modifications to make it more like a 44 class rather than a 930 class, including;
- moving up the positions of the front number boxes.
- changing the style of marker lights (front and rear)
- putting the old diaphragm holders on both ends.

Only thing I couldn’t fix up was the positioning of the staff exchanger. (I think that the staff exchangers on the 44 class are on the opposite of the 930's, can anyone help me on this?).

Any comments or suggestions, other feedback etc?

Cheers,

Matt

4458.jpg

and the no.2 end

4458_back.jpg

Back