Australian screenshots

Been doing some timetabling for the completed part of the route, as the first session made will be the morning Endeavour service towards Sydney (as I'm not building the line to anywhere real, I'd be hard to get into Sydney, so you're driving to where you'll change crews).

If you're running to the posted speeds, and leaving stations at the correct times, it takes about 25 minutes to run to Linxton Loop from Nandurra.

Below are a couple of shots I got of the Endeavour, waiting to depart Gooraburra (I was a tad early):

...and arriving at Linxton Loop, where some track gangers are checking the signals there. As a precautionary measure, there is a temporary speed restriction in place, just to be sure you don't hurt anyone.

screen165bs1.jpg

screen166ea3.jpg

What i got told was it was available then the website was lost.

Yes, the people who do have it have been in the community for a fair while, and got copies when it was available.

Just to clear the murky waters up.

Being one of those members who were around when the C38 was released on the website it was the Streamlined C38 only, The non-streamlined varient had not been released and was passed onto a select few for BETA testing but she never saw life past that.

Tom
________
easy vape vaporizer

Last edited:
Zec: This may be a stupid question, but, what was Zs301 before you converted it to ZR?

Also, please please gimme gimme gimme!!!! :D

The Zs is my own locomotive. Basically a K class converted into a tank loco :)
I plan to release it in a number of liveries :)
Zec

Just to clear the murky waters up.

Being one of those members who were around when the C38 was released on the website it was the Streamlined C38 only, The non-streamlined varient had not been released and was passed onto a select few for BETA testing but she never saw life past that.

Tom
Your right Tom, I was being a bit naughty with my comments, the unstremalined version was named a 39 in trainz class so that there was a diffrence between the two locomotives, I being one of the lucky few to be in the loop so to speak have both locomotives. I was asked to a few new skins for the 38, including the grey nurse, black with red linining and even candy for the streamline version.

It is at the request of Marl that The 38 project parts are not passed around it is still a beta, it still may see the light of day as a trainz model you never know, there is some hope.

Y
it still may see the light of day as a trainz model you never know, there is some hope.

Marl hasn't been seen for ages, and I'm pretty sure he lost the gmax file when his computer crashed. The 39 is wrong in a few different areas of the model. I do hope we do get it on the DLS or somewhere but right now I don't think that will be happening.:)

No doubt SOMEONE will make another C38....Its just a matter of waiting:eek:
Lets not forget AD602000's C38 also.

Tom

EDIT:

As a colourful Super-Freighter heads for Melbourne an Xplorer set prepares to follow it towards Kinambra.
The Tilt Train also waits for the Super Freighter to clear the cross-over point so it can continue its Journey to Sydney.
In the midst of all this action two empty coalies wait patiently for a full coalie to pass.*
The loops are being extended throughout to reduce this bottle-neck.

cowarievq4.jpg

Kinambra will no longer be a termini but rather a humble little town in-which the mainline passes.

Tom

Last edited:
This is how bored I get

Before:

After:

catenarybk2.jpg

P.S. any money that either Davo or Nat are gunna post somthing new of there creation it always happen right after I post something.............(Not that its bad or anything)

:wave:

would there be any interest in me doing a new version of 3801? when I did the earlier one, I didn't know half as much about gmax as I do now. The first one I did was very low poly.

Soo...Davido, you have wow'ed us with the 620/720's but I was wondering...

Will there be a DEB set:p

Tom
________
Furai

Last edited:
Instead of saying davido please do this and please do that why don't we just ak him to do everything in australia?:eek:

Yes, I know a DEB set exists and I do not particularly want one.;)
I was just joking, sorry if anyone toom it seriously...

Tom
Not at all Tom. You asked if we plan to do a DEB set, not will you do one for me?
The answer is ....probably :D
Although, if there is one already done I may lose interest and go onto something else.:eek:

620720candya.jpg

Last edited:
Back