Australian screenshots

Ok, another problem. Seems like I can't get anything to work in TS2010.

I have downloaded Davido's Countrylink Explorers, I also downloaded the obsoleted items that were being denoted by CMP. There are still some errors that seem to be preventing them from showing up in TS2010.

Anyone able to help please?

Tanvaras, thanks for that mate. Actually just DL'd a few of Domsartos' items recently. Might be worth a look at a few more, i think.

Matt.

asetartistsimpression2.jpg

any one have good ideas of this train
As already mentioned, this is an A set, intended to replace the S/L/R sets. Please note that this is an artist's impression of the new sets. Do not expect to be seeing a new model of them on the DLS anytime soon as the set has not even been released into service yet and only began introductory testing in. The last of the 626 carriages is not due into service until 2013.

Hi folks, Some great screenshots around lately :)

A few from my fictional,

Heading out from the Terminal, for its run down the coastline.

=========== removed images for quote ============

Cheers

Trent

Nice work Trent. Well done.

More from Candy Man

1276720650.jpg

1276754599.jpg

Regards

Bah at candy...give me indian red anyday - no, seriously, always a pleasure to see your work Axe, truly inspirational, and same goes for all the other talented route builders that have suddenly materialised of late - if even half of these make it to the DLS, I'll be estatic :)

Hey guys i have a new page on facebook if you like to join please follow link chers

I hope you have the owners permission to upload photos to that group, because I know the bloke who took some of those photos, and it wasn't you. If you don't have his permission, you'd best get it, or take down the photos before he gets onto you.

Ok, another problem. Seems like I can't get anything to work in TS2010.

I have downloaded Davido's Countrylink Explorers, I also downloaded the obsoleted items that were being denoted by CMP. There are still some errors that seem to be preventing them from showing up in TS2010.

Anyone able to help please?
Are you running native mode or Capablity - I do not use natvie as nothing seems to work not even half of Auran's built in content!!!!

Bearcat245

Externally the A set is identical to the Millenium except for the exterior of the cabs and the fact there are no middle cabs. In all other respects they are the same.

Railwayz
Sound like someone could just reskin the present M set and that will do the trick

Regarding the A-Set, I braved the elements one morning to go see it at Central after it had finished testing on the East Hills line (this was at 4am...). The PPTV was hauled by 442s1, and it looked very shmick, although the actual A-Set might vary slightly from the PPTV in external design, although I wouldn't think so. The body of the train is very similar to a Millenium train, although I suspect the lengths might be sligthly different. The cabs are also different from a Millenium. I'd suggest waiting until the thing hits the rails before looking for a model of it - if you're really keen, there's no model of a Tangara or an OSCar out there! Why build a train not even in service yet?

Regarding the A-Set, I braved the elements one morning to go see it at Central after it had finished testing on the East Hills line (this was at 4am...). The PPTV was hauled by 442s1, and it looked very shmick, although the actual A-Set might vary slightly from the PPTV in external design, although I wouldn't think so. The body of the train is very similar to a Millenium train, although I suspect the lengths might be sligthly different. The cabs are also different from a Millenium. I'd suggest waiting until the thing hits the rails before looking for a model of it - if you're really keen, there's no model of a Tangara or an OSCar out there! Why build a train not even in service yet?

so no photos ? of what u seen mate ?

A Set

The A sets are in fact exactly the same length as the Millenium trains. As for the cabs the only real difference is the headlight positioning and a few other cosmetic changes.

Railwayz

I took photos. They are not publically avaliable yet. Plus, you have yet to answer my previous question - did you get permission from the photographer to upload those photos to your facebook group?

Trent's got a point. If they aren't your photos or you have permission for them to be up on your page then remove them.

Don't like em, be sad to see all the tin sets disappear from Sydney network.

True, but I known which one I prefer driving in winter. Hopefully on the 26th of this month one of the old single deck sets will be going on a tour though. I'm hoping to be on that one.:eek:

Railwayz

Back