ckckfkg7.jpg

just a couple of quick ones, KF and CKF

any load suggestions for the KF?

ckckfkg7.jpg

cheers
pete

Last edited:
tractor, loco bits, wheel sets etc....

I believe they were general purpose wagons used mainly to haul vehiclular loads and loco bits:p

Tom
________
marijuana hemp

Last edited:
Hi James, first thing would be to email me viz here and that will then give me your email address. Plus include somemore details of what you are after, how much of that area do you want the stations for? Are you planing a layout for the area ? That sort of thing in the email and then I will try and get things together for you, after that we can worry about forwarding everything to you. If you want to contact me via MSN as well then that is fine but I quite often hide behind the "Busy" setting:hehe: , you may get a quick reply or not :hehe: (I am going out soon for a few hours as well).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Craig
:):):)

i might have bomaderry if you want it as i also was gonna do the line,. my house backs onto the line and all through my childhood 44's use to wake me up all nite :) 15 meters from the track ! :) on a grade.. !!!!!!!!

anyway, pm if you need to :)

It's called LP xing generic and comes in 1 and 2 track versions. It is built in content for TRS2006.

And if you have Bomaderry plans that would be a great help. I have seeseeme helping me with creating the dem data map, now all I need is track plans.

:)

Is it wrong to post a picture from a route that - without a horde of pointy-eared, poorly attired helper minions - will likely never get finished? ;)

screen040mi8.jpg

I think that pic belongs in an art gallery, welldone Boobless Ed. I think you could print it out, put a frame around it and hang it on your wall.

Is it wrong to post a picture from a route that - without a horde of pointy-eared, poorly attired helper minions - will likely never get finished?

No. But it is wrong to take a photo and claim it as your own work.

:wave: Kidding. Nice work.

Looking forward to seeing the tree's
Obviously your going to singularly place and model EVERY tree in sight from the rails of the Blue Mountains and put them into their EXACT locations on the route....

Tom
________
PZ engine

Last edited:
Is it wrong to post a picture from a route that - without a horde of pointy-eared, poorly attired helper minions - will likely never get finished? ;)

Yes, but only when you don't admit to the latter :p.

It's okay to post it if you admit it won't get done :p.

Looks fantastic mate, should have known that if you wanted to do something, you'd do it right, and going from your trees, that is mindblowing.

Cheers!

Don't worry Raichase he'll finish it otherwise I'll be forced to tell everyone his secret identity as a hitman....:eek:

In other news....Recent photographs from a time travelling railfan have been released of Briffin Loop in 50 years time....:confused:

36068494cs1.jpg

82583198hb2.jpg

49354019wb9.jpg

________
og kush

Last edited:

the old wacol migrant camp

looking west from Endeavour Road Riverview

looking towards the Warrego Hwy over pass.

the beginning of the cattle siding at Dinmore

a station to no where Redbank.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

cheers

Ghosty

Back