Australian screenshots

... Phil's latest Weddin and Bethungra routes need an extra board at Galong....
cheers
Graeme

There is a 7 km section of the line missing between 'WeddinNSW V5' and PGibbon's 'Joppa Junction to Binalong'. I will be releasing an update to WeddinNSW which includes that section "soon".

Phil

Just some shots running a late afternoon Tocumwal Container train

Image_9-11-2022_at_8.24_pm.jpg

Image_9-11-2022_at_8.37_pm.jpg

Image_9-11-2022_at_8.43_pm.jpg

Image_9-11-2022_at_8.51_pm.jpg

Screen_Shot_2022-11-09_at_9.07.11_pm.png

Nice shots Rohcool, I haven't had much of a chance to work on v5 of Goulburn Murray which adds the Toolamba to Echuca line, but I really should get on with it. I even have a DEM for Tocumwal to Naranderra stored. ARTC Main South and NSW Main West are getting all the attention at the moment.

Last edited:
Nice shots Rohcool, I haven't had much of a chance to work on v5 of Goulburn Murray which adds the Toolamba to Echuca line, but I really should get on with it. I even have a DEM for Tocumwal to Naranderra stored. ARTC Main South and NSW Main West are getting all the attention at the moment.

Thanks Graeme
nice to hear about the updated routes. I will probably have fun driving them when they’re ready

In my limited spare time these past two weeks I've been working on the Dry Creek triangle. A couple of shots of the work in progress area, NR25 leads the Indian Pacific and two wagon transfers with a 22 class leading

TRS22_mwCrF6b6mp.png
TRS22_zytnKMbagL.png
TRS22_vsU2dfJiF8.png

So excited to see those new hoppers finished Baris!
Hopefully I’ve done this location justice and I don’t need to tell most of you guys where it is… still a WIP.

Jamie

TRS22_0BpK7YteBw.png

Hi Jamie.
Been meaning to ask you for a couple of years if you could put that bridge reskin in shot 37390 on the DLS.
The original by Ben Dorsey is a bit too grey for my layout. Would love to have yours if possible.
Love this view of the setting.
Cheers
NickE

Nice shots everyone, Bunbury Street is shaping up well H222!

Finally got around to rebuilding Mount Lofty Station on the new 'smoothed' DEM, will definitely need to make a trip up there for some more reference photos as its been about a year since last visiting. Enjoy some more modern looking combos rounding the summit.

TRS22_SXEC7vHRWHpnlofty.png
TRS22_wZO5PeulbJaurizon.png

Been meaning to ask you for a couple of years if you could put that bridge reskin in shot 37390 on the DLS.

Hey Nick, I'll need to check the license of the late great Bendorsey and browse the forums to see what his views were in his later years.

Mount Lofty is looking excellent Nezzy!

One more before I go on holiday for a few days:

image.png

Back