Australian screenshots

If your still active on here, are you thinking of working on and uploading the Currently new B-Sets ?..

I think memeboy will look into modelling the Waratah Series 2 train as you fans know the old fashioned non-aircon silver rattler sets were taken off the Sydney lines though the Cs & Ks are retained in service but they do somehow look old and RailCorp would probably be insisting on doing some major refurbishment on those trains like coating new Sydney Trains paintwork liveries on the door panels as well as the interior and exterior of the trains. Same for the Tangaras, they’ll need extensive patchwork on the front panels and the interior cos yellow doesn’t really suit collaboratively well for Sydney Trains considering the main colour scheme of the livery is orange and on most newly refurbished Sydney stations with modern platform signages better than the CityRail old colour scheme.

Regards,
Lspdyiu

Oh yeah......forgot to mention another how about you also model the Sydney’s new driverless trains which is the Metro
memeboy

I am loving your overall enthusiastic work on your models. I’m staying tuned on the forums for more exciting goodies yet to arrive including Ranger’s new set of NSW signalling equipment and his signals but I’m feeling more enlightened on how well he’s going with the trips and other trackside assets.

Lspdyiu

made the decision to get TRS19.... And i dont regret it what so ever.

Double VL's on 1311 seen about to depart Enfield Yard.

Seen Out the back of Chullora making their way to Goulburn

Please note: This isnt the actual route yet. im still in the process of making a dem of Sydney to Goulburn and this is going to be my biggest project yet.

Cheers Ryan

Last edited:
Great work Ryan,... Keep it up mate.

Steve123 has also been working on a similar area; and so I'm sure you may pick up some constructive ideas from him.

Cheers,
Roy

Tangara ariving at Woonona for a Port Kembla service.

T

t.png

Ryan, Build first and trim later. You'll cut off some scenic views that you find when building otherwise. It's also easier to trim than merge pieces on. :p
cheers
Graeme

Thanks Graeme, I’ll take that handy piece of advise.
Although ATD are making a central coast route, I want to make one big route altogether and if I merged other routes to make it and Released it that would be considered copy right. So that’s why I’m making it myself.

Hi guys, I haven't been posting much here so here I am lol. My route still hasn't had much scenery added to it and the track and catenary probably needs to be re-worked
Here's 4520 and 4403 hauling 3 Southern Aurora cars on the Western Line bound for Thirlmere
Screen-Shot-2019-06-23-at-9-11.jpg

The transfer at Blacktown
189CGrMK

Screen-Shot-2019-06-23-at-9-16.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-06-23-at-9-18.jpg

The transfer at Seven Hills

Screen-Shot-2019-06-23-at-9-23.jpg

Cheers, Vernon

Please be aware all content built by me is under copyrights and can not be used as assets within payware routes or in any other format purchased within third party content,, that being said i am willing to help anybody,,
Regards steve

Hey Vernon in your last photo i noticed a variation in the track work between car 1 and car 2 ! i thought i would tell you before Ispdyiu did,,, ha ha ha
Cheers buddy

No No No thomas,, the assets that i build should not be sold by any person who builds a route to be sold as payware nor should they share them with anybody, i do not care if anybody from this forum uses my assets to build there route with N3V Trainz software or takes a photo of it and posts it somewhere,, there is only 1 person who has my consent to pass on my assets and that is Roy3b3,, so feel free you use my assets just don't try to sell them in any way or claim you made them,,
Cheers Thomas

Back