Australian screenshots

Updated my PC graphics card to the Nvidia Geforce GTX1050ti, have been able to boost up the settings to a higher level.
T333 & H4 sit at Banrockburn station prior to departure.

2018-11-21-192640.jpg

Thanks Roy, it's good to be able to see the full effects of TANE.

A rather shabby Y175 running the workshop train hauling red carded wagons.

2018-11-22-202836.jpg

Great looiking pics........Thanks for sharing with us!

:cool: Great looking Pics as always, and congrats on your Video Card upgrade, for me with laptop, no love on that one......So new Laptop sometime within the next 6 Months, and it will be a ROG ("Republic Of Gamers") with about 2. 4. or 6 Meg video dedicated not that shared Bolognia.......Probably not 6, because it will kill battery........Can't wait to get it..............

:eek: Ah but one Question here, I'm not familiar with Red Carded cars, :sleep: does that mean Scrap Heap for them, or just emergency Maintenance due now?

Have a great day all............:wave:

Red Carded means the wagon has some form of damage and is not to be used for traffic until repairs have been done, most times they'll get a yellow card if they're still loaded and once unloaded they're to be red carded, for example if the brake cylinder is leaking it can still be used as it will still apply some form of braking even with a leak, however it is to be red carded once the train is at it's destination and on the Red Card you write the defect.

Cheers.

:cool: Great looking Pics as always, and congrats on your Video Card upgrade, for me with laptop, no love on that one......So new Laptop sometime within the next 6 Months, and it will be a ROG ("Republic Of Gamers") with about 2. 4. or 6 Meg video dedicated not that shared Bolognia.......Probably not 6, because it will kill battery........Can't wait to get it..............

:eek: Ah but one Question here, I'm not familiar with Red Carded cars, :sleep: does that mean Scrap Heap for them, or just emergency Maintenance due now?

Have a great day all............:wave:

Thanks, yes Red Card means requiring maintenance :)

Leaving Wodonga Bogie exchange sidings

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

You'll have to forgive the MU cable, it's off the VL Class as I was experimenting with the script for a dual MU cable set up, this is when a locomotive has 2 cables and only 1 is used meaning their should still be another cable attached that's not used.

Cheers.

Steamrail Victoria's T356 waits for the arrival of a charter from Melbourne in Castlemaine Platform 3 with a VGR pass. The loco is on loan to the VGR for the summer period, now made possible with the switch from 60lb to 80lb rail. The old Castlemaine Gaol is visible overlooking the station
2018-11-23-130341.jpg

Elsewhere, the crew of the QUBE UP Merriford Containers waits for their Train Order allowing them to depart the terminus with B80+B76+T413+T364 at the helm
2018-11-23-201917.jpg

Cheers
Tim

Not sure i remember when i asked you about them i have enough trouble remembering what i had for lunch yesterday mate LOL.
I still have a couple of your mesh's in my collection though so i'll have to dig them out if I can find them pretty sure one of them has the ribbed sides on it do you have any wagons planned that carry the jumbo coil at all ?. Nice work on your latest additions to the DLS mate thank you.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Hi Mick,

It was back on FB a few years ago

Those black circles, they where an attempt to cut down on polygons, Not sure what the jumbo coils are, the "to-do list" on Victrainz is what I have planned.

Hey all,

An ex-SAR AQCY to NRC RQCY.

ex-SAR-AQCY-to-NRC-RQCY.jpg

Cheers.

Nice shots as always Graeme. Here are a couple I took at the same location 50 years ago. Since then the wooden trestle approaches have since been replaced (1984), and the trees have grown.

Acknowledgement and thanks to Peter C. (ad602000) for the original work on Cowra Bridge for the original Weddin. And for SO much other NSWGR stuff. Thanks to DavidO for my favourite NSWGR rolling stock (620/720).

Cowra-Railway-Bridge.jpg

Cowra-Railway-Bridge%2C-circa-1969.jpg

WeddinNSW, WIP version (TANE)

Last edited:
Here you go Phil, a few from the Weddin section of the northern half of my Main South and Branches merged route.
4911 with a local goods arriving at Koorawatha

Around Crowther

cheers
Graeme

Hi Graeme. Thanks for those. Very informative. My old backdrops look a bit scary in the lighting of TRS2019. Looks like I will need to rework those. Also realised from your shots how much work I have done on trackside detailing since my last WeddinNSW upload 12 months ago. Looking at those screenies, I think I will have to upload my current TANE WIP stuff soon, just for the record, and regardless of the upcoming general TRS2019 release.

BTW: I have previously download your VR -North Eeast Main South, but didn't know you had reached so far north. I have been thinking about contacting Tomtre regarding a proposal for collaboration on reworking Southlines at some time in the future (my interest being mostly the old Monteagle section).

Hey all,

Couple of MZ's with a Melbourne - Sydney, train weight was 2,700 tonnes (1,350 tonnes each) and stalled about 50k's out of Albury, I was hoping momentum would get me over the hill but that wasn't to happen as it was a 1in100 for 1km then it started the 1in66 climb (1.5%).

And-session-ended-here-due-to-stalling-%3A%28.jpg

Cheers.

Nice work all, I found a pic of the yardmasters office in Newport Workshops Melbourne ( Where ever that would be maybe near the Bolte Bridge i think ) Anyways the texturing is different to the real thing but it has been approved and should be on the DLS shortly.
2018-11-25-082648.jpg

Cheers Mick.:)

That looks nice Mick, only thing missing is a *Jamie wanted dead or alive poser*, lol

Here's another wagon I want to show off, theirs a few mistakes such as theirs too much cut out, I'll get that fixed up before I release it as an Alpha.

Cheers.

Back