Australian screenshots

TANE%202015-03-19%2022-08-30-73.jpg

TANE%202015-03-19%2022-12-21-83.jpg

TANE%202015-03-19%2022-16-09-88.jpg

A few scenes of an up goods at Shelley on a foggy morning.

Regards

Getting some inspiration

Hi folks,

Been some time since I posted, I lurk around though. I have had a break from Trainz due to real life, and some PC game coding taking away a ton of my time. But dusted of Trainz and went out for some inspiration the other night.

My father in-law is a photographer and uses large format camera and drags me along to snap a few 100 shots on a Canon EOS-1D X whist he tinkers with his early 1900's Wooden box camera (that's what I call the large heavy beast of a thing), and found this shot in the mix. Taken at Adelaide Station from the Overpass Bridge @ 9 PM with a 30 second exposure, Now I am keen to get making this in Trainz :)

Laser lights are from a A-City Class 4000 Electric Train departing Adelaide and heading towards Seaford.

Cheers

Trent

Just a moment to remember a dear friend and a major milestone

g0bearcat245201103310040j

14fwimage2j

I have just uploaded to the DLS what will be my 1000th bit of content on the DLS.

Over the 10 years this works out to about 100 items a year or 2 items a week.

Some items the number of downloads number less that 100 while some other number over 50,000.

This would not have been possible without the help of Peter (ad602000) Phil (footplatephil) and Warick (wazzer) the original guys from the ACT modellers group to you guys I say thanks. Also need to mention and thank Eric (GorillasArmpit) and Colin (Colin) for their input over the years

To all who have downloaded my work - I thank you

NSWGR_46 class (bearcat245)

Last edited:
That is an oldie that My and Wazzer put together years ago using the Content Creator Pack - we did a whole series of could have been locos based on the NSWGR 42 and 44 series locos - there was even a 42 front and 44 back - that was not a good match :)
1qbearcat24j

0tbearcat23j

0pbearcat1j

Not even so much as a thank you for helping provide plans as well as heaps of pics for the ore cars and locos, let alone a beta test... Will be sticking to the folks I know from now on haha

I am sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about ?????

As far as I know I did not receive any plans or photos from you, all my work on the DASH 7's and 8s, after been handed over at mesh level to me by AD602000 was done by using the Articles in AMRM and internet. This is the same for the ore cars.

Did you supply this material to AD602000???
Not even so much as a thank you for helping provide plans as well as heaps of pics for the ore cars and locos, let alone a beta test... Will be sticking to the folks I know from now on haha

Last edited:
He did indeed, how dreadful Dave you didn't thank him, wish I had known you were going to be thanking people I would have included scratchy. Scratchy, my fault I overlooked asking Dave to send you betas. When the sd70 is finished Dave will send you a copy, shouldn't be long

apologies
Pete

No they were not designed to do so, 4206 had a full control stand fitted at the B end after it entered service with LVR
I'm liking the 42 double reverse cab. Judging by those fans we've got a 4000hp shunter. The rear cabs in 42s weren't equipped to lead were they?

Last edited:
Back