Australian screenshots

d0f77fef86a470a222a7a589d23be19d.jpg

Interior looks better now IMO

Jamie

why do the doors look a different colour? do they need xform reset? Didn't take long for the repaint to come out Bear I agree about the cab interior colour, Bear can you change that to grey.

Yes to the door- fixed it = yes to cab coloring fixed it - amazing what you can achieve with a day off and the the good lady at work
why do the doors look a different colour? do they need xform reset? Didn't take long for the repaint to come out Bear I agree about the cab interior colour, Bear can you change that to grey.

Last edited:
Allow me to grab the RGB from the EL interior and window that I used when I get home. I haven't found one that look better

Can we keep it a bit organised, or we will end up with a stack of different colours, it would be better to do what h222 is suggesting so that we can get a centralised idea and output. Any changes inform bearcat unless you are not going to want it released.

No worries Peter.
As it's a beta i thought id offer some feedback:
-Noted when testing the wheels on the back bogie were turning the opposite way. Not sure if that has been bought up at all.
-Cabview - too low to the ground, I was getting track coming through the floor ;)

Other than that the locomotive is all good!

Noted - PS go to shut down the beta links with in the next 24 hours
No worries Peter.
As it's a beta i thought id offer some feedback:
-Noted when testing the wheels on the back bogie were turning the opposite way. Not sure if that has been bought up at all.
-Cabview - too low to the ground, I was getting track coming through the floor ;)

Other than that the locomotive is all good!

I changed Glass.tga to the RGB of 53, 82, 90.

I changed the interior section of the elskin.tga to the RGB of 148, 148 and 165.

I changed the bogeys to Azervich's unreleased N Class bogies (not prototypical, but they look bloody good)

I suggest changing the fuel tank to a darker colour, perhaps 41, 41, 41

Absolutely loving the work put into it by you guys Pete and Bear, currently my favourite SG model

Jamie

Noted - away for a few days now so will jump on to these when back home
I changed Glass.tga to the RGB of 53, 82, 90.

I changed the interior section of the elskin.tga to the RGB of 148, 148 and 165.

I changed the bogeys to Azervich's unreleased N Class bogies (not prototypical, but they look bloody good)

I suggest changing the fuel tank to a darker colour, perhaps 41, 41, 41

Absolutely loving the work put into it by you guys Pete and Bear, currently my favourite SG model

Jamie

Bymon Diesel Depot. While steam remained a strong point for the Bymon - Armaroo line, the diesels still rolled in, with 48s, 45s and 442s joining the standard goods locos and express 38s.

Back