Australian screenshots

Hey guys feel free to post to post photos of my Marian Route. Here are some of mine :)
marian1p.jpg

marianl.jpg

Last edited:
If i remember Ghosty,
The Goodna Rubbish Dump Are sporting fields now:confused:

One from me

Big day at the Murgon Meatworks
Couple of 1700's with plenty of Bulls for BBQing tonight

8516980071_ed288250a1_b.jpg

Cheers,
Patchy

If i remember Ghosty,
The Goodna Rubbish Dump Are sporting fields now:confused:

Has been a while since you've been down this way Patchy, the sporting fields are in close proximity to the RSL & Goodna Station. The old tip used for rubbish was opposite the caravan park by the river which before then was used as an old open cut for mining. That area now has been long filled in, the land is undergoing further development for residential.

Cheers

Marty

Has been a while since you've been down this way Patchy, the sporting fields are in close proximity to the RSL & Goodna Station. The old tip used for rubbish was opposite the caravan park by the river which before then was used as an old open cut for mining. That area now has been long filled in, the land is undergoing further development for residential.

Cheers

Marty

Yes it has been a while in that neck of the woods
But residential after the Floods:eek:

Cheers,
Patchy

Yeah lol,

The area of the old tip is pretty isolated from catastrophic flooding, it's mostly the low lying areas of the river surrounding Goodna station, the sporting fields and the shopping center that's more of a worry. ;)

Cheers

Marty

Littlebondi, that looks like a German Deutsche-Reichsbann battery-electric railbus to me - my brother had an old Lima HO scale model of one that looked similar to that.

Hello Everyone,

Just going to hopefully post, something I have been working on fridays. My fully textured 1170 Paw Paw, with bogies.

This is the first Diesel that I have ever built in trainz and I hope it does the 1170s some justice in trainz.

Regards
Michael Gitsham

AHHH!!!! Great stuff!! I have always wanted to see a trainz model of 1179 (paw paw's number is 1179) :D This is great! Thank you for doing this, it will go straight onto my Marburg Branch line! For those who don't know, the Marburg Branch is 1179's home, if you go up to the Rosewood Railway Museum on operating days you might be able to see it in action :D!

Thanks Michael, very happy to hear this!

Cheers,
Pat

hey Dieselpatt, How's the Marburg Branch going. I am looking forward to it's release. maybe post some screenshots up or at least a up date. I am very curious to know what you hae done so far.

Hey Patchy,

When was that photo of the Burdekin taken, I'm assuming mid 50's. Also It looks like a special run, not a normal service, was it to do with the closing/opening of the bridges? Oh and finally, the Burdekin is in flood there surely? That wasn't the normal height of the river I'm guessing.

Great photo though, thanks for posting!

Mark

Back