Australian screenshots

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what map is that?

Cheers

There are three maps featured in my screenshots, the shot with the 92 class is a modified north coast map by PGibbons, the one with the 82 class and sleeper are a side project and the QR shots are part of a QDR Suburban series project i am working on.

Ghosty

Patchy
I would like to thank Alby6 for the suggestion, the old Gabba Section was right on the edge of the DEM, i had to review old street directories to see where the line ran and for the street arrangement prior to the building of the current road network. I also had limited images of the area to go from making it even harder to create but it come out well i must admit.

Misterchugg
message received will try and sort that out for you.

All
On the whole there have been some great shots and great items of Content and maps out or coming soon. Vinny you are a credit to the forum, your locos are amazing. axe i have yet to download your work but from the shots i have seen your maps are amazing. We have a fairly talented group here keep up the work guys.

Ghosty

Snip.....
Vinny you are a credit to the forum, your locos are amazing.
Ghosty

You ain't seen nothing yet.... :p.

My next project, a Yank Dash 9 HI AD bogey:

They are renders of a Dash 9 bogey used and build here in Australia and the locomotives using these are also my next project. Any guesses which they might be? This is still work in progress as I can not get GOOD Oz bogey pictures (full side on and large) to see all the details, some of the details are just guestimates. I had to rely on some Yank pics to get me there but these are somewhat different to ours.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Poul

Those wagons are PKP Xs 426Z 3926 Krakow and they are found in Samplaire's trainz assets under rolling/tabor there are plenty of items for you to look at.

http://www.trainz.samplaire.com

Joe.

:wave: Hi Joe

Thanks for the link's :D downloading them now, it's a pity CM is still doing a Database repair which started yesterday at 8.30am :(.
Mabye it will be finshed when i have downloaded what i like from that site.

Poul

Thanks Vinnybarb for the new loco's,Certainly been filling my routes with them.
Just a few shots from Oxford-Queens route which Ive thoroughly been enjoying playing on

92 class loading at the coal mine.

Same 92's leaving the coal loader for the long trip to the port.

Cheers Harry

QR 1460 under the Southern Cross
ad54015590375538463ed0c0c6b93080.jpg

G'day!

Some updates on our Old Ghan project.

Marree is taking shape quite well.

rastis_20121220_0000_zps7c54bd6b.jpg

Some lovely CR Station nameboards from trainz89 to give the route a Commonwealth feel.

rastis_20121220_0001_zpsc5c9a6c4.jpg

And by the way, is everyone ready for Doomsday Tomorrow? :p

Cheers!

Jake.

The Doomsday Device will be for the 22nd because on the 21st for us is 20th for Yankees, so it'll be the 21st in the U.S and 22nd for us, lol.

As silly as the topic is Jaxon, don't rely on Wikipedia for information. Come Year 12 its an automatic fail should any references come from there.

And because we've been lacking some VR, having completed some complex shunting in the Faxton yard, N498 lifts an UP freight in the summer of 1956...

0b6f0c9e97d80e40242708cbfbf002ad.jpg

Cheers
Tim

Back