Australian screenshots

no we do spell it the same as the rest of australia why does it keep happening, it is ridiculous, troll mentality must stop

Sydney ST James station, still working on it.

[images snipped]

steve

Excellent work Steve! You're capturing the essence of St James very well! Just a small query (I hope this hasn't sounded like a gimmepig request), but are you going to be doing the rest of the City Circle stations like Town Hall and Museum? No problem if you're not, just what you've done so far is excellent and would be right at home with it's sister stations (especially it's companion and my favourite Museum). :)

Either way, great work! :D

I'm from Victoria and play Union... However I support the maroons purely because they aren't NSW :hehe:

Jamie

My spelling is actually quit good and that is the way I learn't to spell mystake not mistake. If you keep saying we spell mystake different to everywere else in Australia, I will call you guys "looses" because you guys suck at the state of origin. I am sorry to say that but it is true:p

-Cheers

I'm sorry, but first, as a Vicky, I take offence at this post and must provide a burn... ahem...

I can't take you seriously when you say "My spelling is actually quit good and that is the way I learn't to spell mystake not mistake" when you spell two words wrong in that sentence, one of which is not a word. You also can't insult very well as calling people "losses" doesn't make sense, let alone offend anyone (which you should not be doing in the first place). Also above you used the word "Prity", which is also not correct. You meant "pretty".
I suggest you check your spelling and Grammar before stating your posting specialties... also, we don't settle State Debates with sport here, we let the railways do the talking, and in my opinion we win that battle in Victoria as we have Puffing Billy, which is known by the world as Australia's favourite Steam Train.

Now don't do it again! :hehe:

Cheers
Stevo

I am building every Sydney City Circle station ST James is near complete but for the steps, but this weekend not much will be done, i have a big snooker comp and my snooker partner and i are defending champions, but im playing like crap so it might be an early weekend who knows.
steve123201211160005.jpg

steve123201211160004.jpg

steve123201211160003.jpg

steve123201211160002.jpg

Thanks Enkidoh
steve

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but first, as a Vicky, I take offence at this post and must provide a burn... ahem...

I can't take you seriously when you say "My spelling is actually quit good and that is the way I learn't to spell mystake not mistake" when you spell two words wrong in that sentence, one of which is not a word. You also can't insult very well as calling people "losses" doesn't make sense, let alone offend anyone (which you should not be doing in the first place). Also above you used the word "Prity", which is also not correct. You meant "pretty".
I suggest you check your spelling and Grammar before stating your posting specialties... also, we don't settle State Debates with sport here, we let the railways do the talking, and in my opinion we win that battle in Victoria as we have Puffing Billy, which is known by the world as Australia's favourite Steam Train.

Now don't do it again! :hehe:

Cheers
Stevo

I ment looses and We have the Kuranda steam railway oooooh booyah

You misspelled it again! and that railway does not carry the title Australia's Favourite... go read a dictionary... for two reasons...

Hi All,
Ghostryder has gave me the honour of Beta test one of his wonderful creations
Mitchelton about 1977

8184663853_9c61c0b15b_b.jpg

5pm at Mitchelton
1513 heading back to Roma Street
1507 terminated at Mitchelton
It will head back to Ipswich

Cheers,
Patchy

1500 pages folks, the best 1500 pages in the forum. It would have been more if they had not stopped and then restarted the forums in the great consumer meltdown some years back. Here is to the next 1500.

Steve123, we will have something appropriate for your route soon. In the form of a doubledecker not yet available and I was thinking of making alternative more realistic bogies for the present red rattlers, well I already have them but have to fiddle with the att height as it is not set to zero on the cars.

cheers
pete

Last edited:
1500 pages folks, the best 1500 pages in the forum. It would have been more if they had not stopped and then restarted the forums in the great consumer meltdown some years back. Here is to the next 1500.

Steve123, we will have something appropriate for your route soon. In the form of a doubledecker not yet available and I was thinking of making alternative more realistic bogies for the present red rattlers, well I already have them but have to fiddle with the att height as it is not set to zero on the cars.

cheers
pete

Yes and in the precess we have helped each other learn more computer skills as well as more railway history. We also have learnt how to try and get along with each other. The above post of offering help for someone else's route is a good example of our group's attitude!

Cheers
Peter C.

the Kuranda steam railway

The 1720 class locos are the locos used at the Kuranda Scenic Railway and they are not steam engines. Try google before posting next time eg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuranda_Scenic_Railway and http://www.qrig.org/motive-power/locomotives/diesel/qrnational/clydegm-1720-class

I also suggest you install a spell checker or compost your post with a text program eg Microsoft Word, if your Internet Explorer or similar software does not have a spell checker. That will help us to better read and comprehend your messages, otherwise we may be tempted to ignore your messages.

@Petan there is a steam railway that goes from cairns to kuranda using a south african 34 class awaitng her restoration to be completed, and hauls sx cars up and down

There was a steam railway,has not ran in years
It just could not compete with QR,But they do run the Savanahlander

Cheers,
Patchy

Hi All,
Ghostryder has gave me the honour of Beta test one of his wonderful creations
Mitchelton about 1977

8184663853_9c61c0b15b_b.jpg

5pm at Mitchelton
1513 heading back to Roma Street
1507 terminated at Mitchelton
It will head back to Ipswich

Cheers,
Patchy

Beautiful route patchy. I know you didn't make it but to have the homour of beta testing it would be a pleasure. Ghostryrider, Beautiful route it is outstanding.

-Cheers

The 1720 class locos are the locos used at the Kuranda Scenic Railway and they are not steam engines. Try google before posting next time eg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuranda_Scenic_Railway and http://www.qrig.org/motive-power/locomotives/diesel/qrnational/clydegm-1720-class

I also suggest you install a spell checker or compost your post with a text program eg Microsoft Word, if your Internet Explorer or similar software does not have a spell checker. That will help us to better read and comprehend your messages, otherwise we may be tempted to ignore your messages.

OMG what is wrong with you people. I don't need spell check and stop treating me ike a baby. And also patchy I would think twice before you say anything because my dad wen't on the line in the 1970's and I now have the pamplet what ever of it and it clearly says on the front Kuranda Steam Railway. So just shut up.

Turtle out for now.

Boy i need to know what drugs you are on

I thought we were talking about the KURANDA STEAM RAILWAY that ran in the mid 2000's with the oil burning class 34
As i recall 1600's ruled the range in the 70's,all of sudden i seem to know nothing about what i'm talking about by your reckoning
btw you better look up in the left hand quarter of the screen and see where i live
And to think i wasted all my money on books about QR Railways when i could of just ask you for your EXPERT opinion

I'm packing up my bat and ball and going home

8191075261_50e9b5876a_b.jpg

Cheers,

Patchy

Last edited:
Back