Assets disappearing in Midwest Grain 3.0

Benjamin704

I made several changes to the Midwest Grain 3.0 version in Trainz 12 with the addition of several of the freeware assets, along with additional track, track and signal modifications, as well as new locomotives and cars. However, after some time editing the route, all of the added assets disappeared along with several sections of track. I do not have the fastest processor in the world, so I want to know if all of my efforts were a result of not having the right kind of computer to run so many highly detailed assets? Is there a chance that I can recover all of my work without having to re-install the software, or just simply going out to buy a computer? Thanks in advance.

Ben

This may not be due to anything in our control, you may have laid all of that stuff on a different layer within TS12. We dont control the saves that the game does so i would check your layers, maybe its there, maybe its a completely different issue but I dont think its one that is anything related to the route itself. It may be loading of assets as well but that means it should theoretically load at one point so i dont think its that.

For the record, I never assumed that my issues had anything to do with Midwest Grain or any of the assets created by Jointed Rail. I should have mentioned that I have had similar issues with other routes where I have attempted to make changes. I always assumed these isues had something to do with my processor not being able to handle the load. So please don't think there is judgement being passed on any of the Jointed Rail products, I think they are great and I enjoy using them to make the experience better when running Trainz! Thank you!

For the record, I never assumed that my issues had anything to do with Midwest Grain or any of the assets created by Jointed Rail. I should have mentioned that I have had similar issues with other routes where I have attempted to make changes. I always assumed these isues had something to do with my processor not being able to handle the load. So please don't think there is judgement being passed on any of the Jointed Rail products, I think they are great and I enjoy using them to make the experience better when running Trainz! Thank you!

No problem, we just like to lay it all out there otherwise there may be more questions that could be otherwise avoided. It could be many different factors, just based on things it just didn't seem like anything related to JR content causing said issue.

Back