Article: 75% Off - Sale Extended!

Who do I complain to because I have a problem with my purchase? I guess NOBODY is going to answer me !!!!! Don

Last edited:
Great idea, the new SimulatorCentral shop. And the 75% off sale action is also good to make the new portal known. I have also grabbed some things. Just discovered one mistake: The boxed TS12 version is also offered $ 12,48 but putting it into the shopping cart, it shows the full price of $49.99 .

Who do I complain to because I have a problem with my purchase? Don

You may submit a ticket to the helpdesk (support.auran.com) and send it to the 'Orders' department. Alternatively, you may submit your comments via SimulatorCentral.com by way of the support form and it will end up in 'Email Queue', which is seen by myself.

Kris

I would just like to publicly thank Tony and Kris for their efforts to get my earlier issues sorted out...we're not 100% yet, but they sure have demonstrated to me that they value my patronage, whether at full price, or these ridiculously low sale prices.

I would just like to publicly thank Tony and Kris for their efforts to get my earlier issues sorted out...we're not 100% yet, but they sure have demonstrated to me that they value my patronage, whether at full price, or these ridiculously low sale prices.

No worries at all. We are here to see that our customers are as happy as possible. We don't get everything right and sometimes we run into unforeseen issues but we make sure we do whatever we can for our users. It doesn't matter if they spend $1 or $1000, we will do what we can to assist as we value all of our customers.

Kris

Hi all,

I am a newcomer to Trainz world and just take the opportunity to give the software a test during this special sale. I have bought, downloaded and installed Trainz Simulator 2010: Engineers Edition . I have updated to the latest build (49933). Everything seems to look fine for one thing. When I go to "Options" and then to the folder "Developer", the version stated "Trainz Simulator 2009 SP1 (49933)".
Is it normal ? Sorry for the noise if my question is a stupid one.

Claude

Hi all,

I am a newcomer to Trainz world and just take the opportunity to give the software a test during this special sale. I have bought, downloaded and installed Trainz Simulator 2010: Engineers Edition . I have updated to the latest build (49933). Everything seems to look fine for one thing. When I go to "Options" and then to the folder "Developer", the version stated "Trainz Simulator 2009 SP1 (49933)".
Is it normal ? Sorry for the noise if my question is a stupid one.

Claude

Hi Claude,

The Trainz Simulator (49933) is correct. I don't know why it says "2009 SP1" though. It must be a bug but that is the correct build number for TS10.

William

Hi William,

Hi Claude,

The Trainz Simulator (49933) is correct. I don't know why it says "2009 SP1" though. It must be a bug but that is the correct build number for TS10.

William

Thanks for your answer. I have done the update via the Trainz interface, so I guess it has picked up the good files. I am just wondering why it states "2009 SP1" in the Options Menu.
The 2nd reason for me asking is that I have some troubles running an add-on in its TS10 version (some kuids strangely missing when I install the TS10 version, and found when installing the TS2009 one ; but the addon will not run correctly anyway). I am not sure I can put here a link to a foreign (commercial) site ;) . I will get in touch with the editor of the add-on for that point, now that I am sure that my Trainz version is really TS10-EE.

Thanks also to BD1 for the advices. I have actually bought the Blue Comet package, among other ones.

Last edited:
sorry people---sale ended---was trying to to purchase something this morning---had it in my wishlist when I transferred those items to the shopping cart the sale price disappeared.

I was expecting auran to keep the sale till 1159pm on the 4th for those in the USA because I was trying to purchase something too but now everything's back to normal.

I bought Jointed Rails Pack UP and UP Heritage Pack. I must say that they were as good as free downloadings from SP or Bust.
Is this what you get when you buy from Jointed Rails payware?

Back