RRMods SALE 10/19/2023

Adamovic

RRmods.ca
RRMods.com NEW SITE SALE! Get 30% off using code "new" at checkout. Some recent products are not included www.rrmods.com

AC6000-RELEASE-BANNER.png

RRMods Tracksound is Obsolete. I DLoaded from the website and it still says it's obsolete. Is there a newer version hanging out somewhere?

RRMods Tracksound is Obsolete. I DLoaded from the website and it still says it's obsolete. Is there a newer version hanging out somewhere?

Dave, if it's marked obsolete in CM then you should already have the newer version installed, right?

It only shows obsolete if you already have the newer version installed, and "newer version available" if it's on the DLS.

The one I have is <kuid:338228:1286> RRMods tracksound, unless you're referring to the tracksound for locos?

Rico

Dave, if it's marked obsolete in CM then you should already have the newer version installed, right?

It only shows obsolete if you already have the newer version installed, and "newer version available" if it's on the DLS.

The one I have is <kuid:338228:1286> RRMods tracksound, unless you're referring to the tracksound for locos?

Rico
You're right. I already had the newer version installed. Sorry for my ignorance.

You're right. I already had the newer version installed. Sorry for my ignorance.
Hello Dave,
I am using the same one as you are and I do not have any problems with any new releases or otherwise but no there is not a newer version, Are you having issues with any of your downloads as I might be able to help.

Back