Article: 75% Off - Sale Extended!

I was expecting auran to keep the sale till 1159pm on the 4th for those in the USA because I was trying to purchase something too but now everything's back to normal.

They did it to their time. not everything revolves around the USA you know

I ran into one of those system glitches when I was trying to buy some loco packs and settlled for 1 when I wanted to get 3. I purchased the UP pack for $12.90. Auran/N3V did offer me the chance to come back but the problem was I no longer had any money. I would still purchase the other two packs if I could get a raincheck usable by 11/5 with a limit of two items at the 75% off priice

The sale ended months ago.

Why would you think that a September/October 4th sale, would still be in effect in December ?

Even I bought $218 of payware, for only $54.

It would be great if they had another super sale, especially at the holidays.

Last edited:
@cascaderailroad.

Just for You. The advertisment that heads this thread is Obsolete and should be marked as such. (A small note stating: "This offer has expired, sorry", could do the trick.)

Webmaster decides wether to keep obsolete info on his board or not. I personally think it is a pity that he has no other, more recent stuff to post.

Trying to make me look silly for pointing this out is not nice of You.

A similar offer Could still be valid, f.eks. when stuff for TS 2004 is sold at a reduced price.

Which Trainz version do you have? You haven't registered any versions with N3V - click Planet Auran, then Serial Number, then fill in the form.

Shane

Why does the ticket cost me more money? Why can't I play this game without paying for a ticket? Is this true? I need to buy a ticket to play this game?
I bought this game from PBS magazine. There wasn't any extra charges in the detail page!
Please help start my new game. I don't want a refund, I want to play this game. Thank you, Jane.

Why does the ticket cost me more money? Why can't I play this game without paying for a ticket? Is this true? I need to buy a ticket to play this game?
I bought this game from PBS magazine. There wasn't any extra charges in the detail page!
Please help start my new game. I don't want a refund, I want to play this game. Thank you, Jane.

I just ran setup and it worked. I can pick up more trains and such but not layouts without a FCT or whatever they call it but you're limited to 100 mbs per day.

luv Karen

An FCT is not mandatory just to run the game, but it does increase your download speed from @ 3.75 kbs to 375 kbs , and increases your daily download limits, and if you have versions 04, 06, it is rather inexpensive (a 1 year FCT works out to @ 0.06 cents per day), and helps keep N3V running by supporting their operating costs.

Lets have another 75% off easter sale ... Yay N3V !

Last edited:
Back