Any way to "mass delete" baseboards?

griffinjim

Trainz "Veteran"
Hi all, I'm working on a private edit of the Illawarra South Coast NSW route, which just revolved around the area north of Waterfall. It's getting bus routes, the Bundeena Ferry, scenery revamps, the tram museum, etc. Now, as you may know this area is just a VERY small fraction of the MASSIVE route, and because of this it takes quite a while to load up (and seeing the condition of my computer, at some points the game will just crash, not a problem with the route FYI.)

Does anyone know how to delete several baseboards at once? Thanks.

This can only be done in Trainz + at the moment by using Surveyor 2.0. Without that version, you're stuck doing it the old-fashioned way one baseboard at a time.

Damn! Guess I'll have to ask someone else to do that for me.

that also is fine to download 4000+ assets in about ten minutes...

Damn! Guess I'll have to ask someone else to do that for me.

If that other person uses Surveyor 2.0 in Trainz Plus and saves the edited layout it will be saved with build 5.1 which will not be compatible with TRS19 SP5 which uses build 5.0.

If I changed the build number in the config would it still work?

I could not give a guarantee in every case but I did do exactly that to send a user who had TRS19 SP5 a cut down version of my current project route (cut using the S20 tools) that was saved in Trainz Plus.

Back