Any Trainzers in Sacramento or Nearby???

I need to bump this thread again. I am ready to start on the cab, but I dont have enough pictures to really get going on this.

Anybody in the Sacramento area interested in helping?

Thanks
Shane

I need to bump this thread again. I am ready to start on the cab, but I dont have enough pictures to really get going on this.

Anybody in the Sacramento area interested in helping?

Thanks
Shane

Hey Shane,

I'll be at the Museum Thanksgiving Week for the train show there so I might have a little time to run and take photos. Probably won't be able to get there any sooner.

Ethan

I live in Sacramento. Are you trying to get pics of the Cab Forward's cab in the California State Railroad Museum. I am a member there. I don't think we are going there any time soon but I may be able to convince my Grandpa to take my little brother and I this Sunday:hehe: . I hope.

Matt

Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated and rewarded, so let me know if you can get to the museum and take some pictures for me.

Thanks
Shane

Alright, let me see what I can do, no promises now. If I do go, besides the cab are there pics of anything else you might want?

Matt

EDIT: I'm sorry TheCowboy but due to personal things that came up, I will not be able to go the California State Railroad Museum. I hope you get your pics.

Last edited:
Back