All fired, no one in the office?

leeroycox

Hi Folks.

It's been a year or better sense I played Trainz. Monday (not knowing about the lay-offs) I payed $14.95 for the first class ticket. Opps!

I check my profile and see "Pending permissions update, please check back soon." It's been 3 days and no answer, no nothing.

Anyone hear anything about this??

Thanks

Welcome back!:wave:

This has happened to quite a few people, but I seem to remember Mike10 sorting out a lot of it. You might want to PM him and see, although I'm not entirely sure that it was him...:eek::confused::hehe:

HTH,

If you're looking for faster download speeds with your FCT, there's no hurry. Right now the speed always sinks back to 4.36 KBs after a couple of minutes anyway. Maybe I should try while US trainzers are asleep :confused:

If you're looking for faster download speeds with your FCT, there's no hurry. Right now the speed always sinks back to 4.36 KBs after a couple of minutes anyway. Maybe I should try while US trainzers are asleep :confused:

I usually download in the evenings (7pm-midnight) and just lately I've been getting between 36 & 80 KBs with no problem.
I'm on Virgin Broadband with FCT. :)

Dam!

Well Alan Yeomans emailed me and the whole thing is my fault!

I bought my FCT under what I thought was my right user name, it was wrong. (I could not remember my original user name)
There’s no ser# associated with my new user name. (Da!)

So I've emailed him back to see if he can move my FCT to my correct user name.

Thanks for all the help.

Back