A Question about AJS Stations

chomz147

Just a Mercy Main.
Two of the AJS Stations, "AJS Station 1x50s"(<Kuid2:122285:3330:20>) and "AJS Station 2x110s"(<Kuid2:122285:3325:10>) will not load or unload passengers. I have tested it with many vehicles and still nothing. I have spent about a good 10-20 minuets reading over how to set them up, but still nothing works. Ive tried different peaks, stoping at different places along the platform including within the whitebars, changing platform lengths, and still it does not want to load or unload passengers. Are these stations outdated or something or is there something Im missing? Any help?

Hi chomz147,

Have a look at the dependencies for an AJS station in CMP. If the passenger dependency is kuid:-3:10060 change it to kuid:-3:11060. This was caused by an update of the passenger kuid which went wrong somewhere along the line. There are also many passenger coaches that need the same change, so check your coaches too.

Cheers,
Bill69

Hi chomz147,

Have a look at the dependencies for an AJS station in CMP. If the passenger dependency is kuid:-3:10060 change it to kuid:-3:11060. This was caused by an update of the passenger kuid which went wrong somewhere along the line. There are also many passenger coaches that need the same change, so check your coaches too.

Cheers,
Bill69
Thank you, I changed the passengers on the station and it worked. I didn't realize there where two different types of "Passengers."

Do I need to do that in '09?

Pity someone can't force that asset to be -3:10060:1.
(And that I don't have the ability to automate the process of making the same modification to a ton of configs...)

Hi Chris004,

I can't remember if the change is required in TS2009 or not. Look at the dependencies for the station and the coaches in CMP, check they are the same passengers and if not the same change one of the items to make them the same.

Cheers,
Bill69

Back