9/11/23- New Payware, Clubcar and Freeware Release!

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Payware
-KCS Belle ES44AC
-KCS Bell Non-Isolated cab SD70ACe
-UP #1111 Employee Pride Unit
-Dry Brook & Esopus Valley Route for TS19 Update

If you ordered DBEV prior, you should find that your order now has new links with the TS19 files now in it. If you havent bought it yet, your purchase will now include these TS19 files.

Clubcar
- MRL Primer SD70ACe ( setup as a trailing unit only, no cab or controls)

Freeware
-KCS 5188cuft Covered Hopper

NS_37_64c3f76698b3a.jpg
amm4425_64bb21c0bd788.png
amm4425_64bdd7e70746e.png
NS_37_64c059e80b04c.jpg
image-10.png

links for the 19 version of the DBEV don't appear to work. the downloads on my account still just download the T:ANE version and nothing has changed.
Send us an email or a support ticket and we'll look into it. We might just have to regenerate yours again manually but without information on who you are/what order # we cant check it.

Same issue here: no trace of the TRS19 updated files for DBEV. Order #46803 from 8th Aug. 2019.

To be clear about the DBEV files - they are new files not replacements for the ones that were already included. it will be 5 completely new files attached to your order. if you do not see them just contact JR with your order number.

Last edited:
So I have 10 files for DBEV in my Downloads. I deleted the route then redownloaded all said files and nothing has changed. Now I am in TRS22 but still that's besides the point, Every file I downloaded was already installed. So I don't know what the difference is. Never had this problem when I put in Coal Country19 in TRS 22.

They are available but we are aware that not every order has been updated to include the new files due to a database issue. Only those orders within 2023 were successfully updated. We are working to resolve the issue and update past orders.

They are available but we are aware that not every order has been updated to include the new files due to a database issue. Only those orders within 2023 were successfully updated. We are working to resolve the issue and update past orders.
Thank you. Can you post here when they are updated Please?

Back