5-18-23- New Payware Release- NS Heritage Units, now with Custom Cabs & Multiple Skin

I actually have the older models, would I have to pay again to upgrade to the 2019 SP5 models? $200 is a lot for all of them. I could just buy one or so for now, like the Southern unit which I want. I have to wait for my cousin to get back to me if he approves my request and unlocks your site from my true link card. If I had $20 laying around I would just go out and get a gift card. My brother and I are disabled and lost our mom last year on June 14 in the hospital. We have a special needs trust that our mom set up with our uncle her only sister’s husband, he passed on March 31 to strokes and our trust went to our financial lady who lives closer to me. I don’t have control of my money, I can only use the debit card at certain stores and businesses and most online sites are blocked except for food delivery, restaurants, and certain stores. The only workaround would be to get a $20 gift card at a grocery store near us in person and our cousin wouldn’t know what we bought, just that we bought something at a store like Whole Foods for example. And my JR account was having trouble logging in, it gave an error page like a temporary block, but I created a new account and it works but if I log out it won’t log in again, it will go to the error page and I would have to create another email and account. I can’t get access to payware I purchased in the past right now.

I actually have the older models, would I have to pay again to upgrade to the 2019 SP5 models? $200 is a lot for all of them. I could just buy one or so for now, like the Southern unit which I want. I have to wait for my cousin to get back to me if he approves my request and unlocks your site from my true link card.

Yes. These are brand new in every way and include custom cabs.

And my JR account was having trouble logging in, it gave an error page like a temporary block, but I created a new account and it works but if I log out it won’t log in again, it will go to the error page and I would have to create another email and account. I can’t get access to payware I purchased in the past right now.

You were blocked 14 times for attempting to log in with the wrong password. I see the auto block has since expired so you should be good to log in now.

Ok, my account works now. I'm going to just buy the Southern unit for now. The textures don't look blurry like the older model and the positions of the yellow handrails are more accurate.

I have a problem. JR is rejecting my gift card. If you only accept verified debit or credit cards with your name on them I'm screwed. What can I do? Paypal is now rejecting Vanilla cards probsbly because of fraud. They are too easy to hide with and defraud or money launder. The debit card with my name on it is blocked from most online sites except restaurants and some stores, Instacart, Uber. My male cousin set it up for me and is the administrator. My mom passed last year and we no longer have a credit card. My mom's man friend who lives with my brother and I has a debit card that would probably work but I'm not allowed to use it or I'll get chewed out by his financial lady. She would see a Jointed Rail charge on her end at work and would know it was me. My cousin is not replying to my message, I asked him for permission to buy a Trainz locomotive. I actually got the $25 gift card behind his back by buying it at a dollar store so that he doesn't know that it's a gift card. He'll just see Dollar Tree on his end. I might have to call my cousin on the phone.

Last edited:
I got a refund on paypal for something and I tried buying the locomotive and it worked. My cousin was going to unlock whatever was blocking Jointed Rail but I think he blocked Paypal as well as Amazon, ebay, etc. so that I don't spend frivolously. I have a True Link Visa debit card which my male cousin is the administrator. He can block types of businesses or certain stores or sites. Our mom passed last year on June 14 in the hospital because her lungs were weak. Jointed Rail uses Paypal as their payment processor and Vanilla Visa gift cards do not work to buy something from there, Paypal and ebay are rejecting them as well. I guess you would need a prepaid card that has your name attached to it and you show your ID when you buy it at a store. They typically mail you a permanent card.

Back