3D1 Trees or M:Ultra Trees?

Hello all,
I am currently working on a fictional route that takes some of its basis in Pennsylvania and The Appalachian mountains in General. Furthermore, while working on this route I have come across a dilemma. Should I use 3D1 Trees or the Built-in M:Ultra Trees?

This is how the route looks with M:Ultra Trees
76accebf09e986c700d90f7e7c009d06.jpg

This is how the route looks with 3D1 Trees
7c8fd8fe59e3c031ee31453670b76d54.jpg

I apologize for the large pics. Furthermore, what do YOU (Members of Trainz) believe I should use? Please share your opinion(s). Thanks!

May I start with suggesting to first register your game to your account? We now have to guess what version of the game you are talking about and without a game registered to your account a lot of people will ignore your posts.

My guess is your are talking about SpeedTrees (M:Ultra) that work in TS12. That means you will have an empty route in TANE and future versions of the game as they don't work in that. That for me is the reason I suggest you to use the other trees.

I have registered it to my account, when I go to my trainz TS12 shows up with its serial number. So I don't know why it doesn't show up in the Forums.
As for the trees, thank you for sharing your opinion and also sharing some information with me that I didn't know. So, thank you.

Submit a ticket to the Helpdesk (link at the top of the page) explaining that your game is not showing on the forum. They can fix this.

Thanks, for those photos I had the Graphics completely floored, I like the look of it but when the graphics are set really high I get about 2 fpm...

Last edited:
Back