2006 Contents Manager has gone missin g

sologuitarist61

Hi Guys

I know this is a long shot but I am hoping that you can help.

Having got a new and faster PC I was hoping to try and use a route I had made in 2006 on 2009 or 2010. Now, whether it would work or not is a mute point as the trouble is that when I go to the old PC (with the disk loaded) and go into 2006 I can get to everything from the start menu except Contents Manager which doesn't start at all (and Task Manager shows no background activity), so although I can get into the route OK I cannot then save it as a CDP.

My questions then, are

1. Has anybody else come across this problem and if so did you solve it and how was that done?

2. Is it possible to find the route by some other means other than Contents Manager? It must be stored somewhere on the PC along with all the routes that come pre-installed but having been through all the program files for 2006 I can find no sign of where they might be hidden.

I know that this is an old route and old version of Trainz but it would be nice to be able to run the route on a PC fast enough to do it justice, so any help would be apprreciated

Back