Your Map Progress Pictures

"The Creek..

Bobcass_20110811_0014.jpg

Nice start Decontrol80, keep it up ! May I ask what is the kuid number of that building/shed with the slope roof in that 2nd pic ?

Rail4Pete

Last edited:
Leaving Lebanon

Decided to start playing around with surveyor and I'm really impressed on how easy it is to create a good looking route.

Natrally started with my hometown route which is the Nashville and Eastern Railroad. Just wanted to show my progress...

Leaving the Lebanon Shops

Zack16_20110829_0001.jpg

Zack16_20110901_0000.jpg

Uncle Pete's Rest stop on I-40
Zack16_20110901_0002.jpg

Along Sparta Pike
Zack16_20110831_0003.jpg

Edelton Lake Line: Planting UltraTreez

Great shots, all! :)

Thought I would post a screenshot of my work-in-progress personal U. S. route and revive this thread.

Got to thank Brittany (McGuireL) for her awesome UltraTreez series of SpeedTrees and for releasing some of them several days ago, resulting in me using only UltraTreez for my new forests, resulting in some great-looking forests. Thanks Brittany! :)

Regards,

Retro.

Last edited:
Why Not?

I Figured I Would Post Some Pics Of My New WIP Route
CNW - Lexington Branch

This Route Is 100% Fiction And Far From Done
And I Just Know I Am Guna Get Smart Comments From People I Know:hehe:

Comments Welcome
-Taylor

p.s.
the wait for this one will be worth the wait
i am giving it my all and i will not settle for anything less than perfect

Working on the fictional town of Seacrest.

FYI: When you decide your texture usage is totally crappy and delete them the baseboards get that criss cross look.

william0d0201206010000.jpg

By billparadise at 2012-06-01

Tonights big project was to name all of the 05 and 06 Searchlight Signals. Completed. I know there is at least 1 path rule which can set a signals state, but of course they must be named.

Also the town of Seacrest had major changes regarding the roads and so there still needs to be major adjustments of the street lights. Luckily I had the foresight to place all of the street lights onto a separate route layer, so they will be easier to grab and move.

I might also add that all of the static carz and truckz (no spline objects, all individually placed including the occasional terribly parked car) are on a separate session layer. It will allow for a more "per-session custom look".

All Your Page 38 Are Belong To Me.

Thanks, umm not sure if this route will be released. It's more of a test for a future project. The main reason being that the summit is 3100 trainz meters above sea level. 100 more then trainz will allow track to be layed accurately... So I would have to get a new map lowered in transdem in order to have a go at the whole route. That being said, I would love to model the pass at some point

I think someone posted a sharp curve version of Secaucus Junction
So I post mine
Note the Secaucus Junction is incorporated in this route
8146fc0157e558421add1c7ac09a1bbb.jpg

f588c7652b018e9f7c69871dbaa38c34.jpg

9c1560a196efa621606966b2c48ad0f1.jpg

Back