Your Map Progress Pictures

Fighting Gravity

A CN/Conrail freight train fights gravity as it descends from the village ...
Fighting_Gravity_Village_CN_CR_train.jpg

... and crosses the river
Fighting_Gravity_Double_Bridge.jpg

Looks great Taurus. Is that a prototypical route you are working on?

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Rail4Pete, are those floating power-line rigs in the background, or just an area where the landscape has not been drawn? Otherwise, looking great. Nice attention to detail.

Rail4Pete, are those floating power-line rigs in the background, or just an area where the landscape has not been drawn? Otherwise, looking great. Nice attention to detail.

This is a distance view issue. They are not floating when we get closer. I will see if I delete them in the future not to see them as we see here.
Rail4Pete

rail road crossing in intersection

~pictures

Since your using TS2010 its better to take screenshots right in game. Instead of using your camera to take snapshots. All you have to do is click the "prntscrn" key located in the upper right of the keyboard to take a screen shot. They are then saved in Auran/TS2010/Userdata/screenshot folder ready to be uploaded to a image site.

hert:wave:

Since your using TS2010 its better to take screenshots right in game. Instead of using your camera to take snapshots. All you have to do is click the "prntscrn" key located in the upper right of the keyboard to take a screen shot. They are then saved in Auran/TS2010/Userdata/screenshot folder ready to be uploaded to a image site.

hert:wave:

ok thank you i will do that next time i post pics

georgem2010: Thank you for the comment..Even though it is a fictitious route, I'm still trying to emulate the state of Colorado as close as I can remember..

A BN auto rack train begins it's rise behind four cowl units...
Fighting_Gravity_Double_Bridge_2.jpg

... and reaching the summit of the grade in a big horseshoe curve around the village. The brigde in the distance traverse the sawmill, the biggest rail customer in the village.
Fighting_Gravity_Horseshoe_Curve.jpg

Here a some other rail customers.
Fighting_Gravity_Village_Rail_Customers.jpg

Is that a prototypical route you are working on?
No, it's fictional

(Images removed)
:D more pics of my Amtrak springfield main line route!!!

That looks like a lovely spring/summer day! To sound like a gimme pig, I have to ask, Will that be a private route or public? One way or another You've given me more idea's... ;)

These routes look great you guys! Can't wait to be able to join in on the fun.

Cheers

hi gaugetamper

i plan on releasing this route at Trainz Commuter Rail and hopefully AMTZ trainz group.so,yes,it will eventually be a public release.:cool:

...just be ready to commit a LOT of assets though gaugetamper.the last time i looked i had 1,590 assets for the route.

Last edited:
Back